It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thanks to finkleroy for The Walking Dead: 400 Days and lostlittlegnome for GRIS.
Thank you so much finkleroy for The Walking Dead: Season Two and Soldatov for Frostpunk: The Rifts (DLC)! :)
Could I please request Frostpunk?
I would like to ask for The Walking Dead: A New Frontier and from the daggered list, F1 2019: Anniversary Edition DLC, please.
Could I please request RollerCoaster Tycoon Classic?
Huge thanks to Korotan for The Witness and FInk for keep this thread alive!
Is Hollow Knight still available? I would like to ask for it please
Many thanks to Schnuff and finkleroy for King's Bounty: Warriors of the North. And thanks to Damon18 for helping finkleroy to manage these crazy updates.
cardangrille: Could I please request Frostpunk?
Granted.
blastradius: I would like to ask for The Walking Dead: A New Frontier and from the daggered list, F1 2019: Anniversary Edition DLC, please.
zejango: Could I please request RollerCoaster Tycoon Classic?
Granted.
tiredliger: Is Hollow Knight still available? I would like to ask for it please
Granted.
Big thanks to finkleroy for his work on this giveaway and for donating The Walking Dead: A New Frontier, and also to Korotan for F1 2019 Anniversary Edition DLC.
I'm still peeved that Opus Magnum and Turok 2 eludes me, this month updates and my timing is no good.

I request 60 Parsecs! and JumpJet Rex to sooth me then.
Thank you for Hollow Knight Korotan. And thanks to finkleroy too for managing this thread
Thank you Korotan for donating "My Friend Pedro" , thank you Damon18 for keeping statistics and thank you finkleroy for hosting this giveaway.
zlaywal: I'm still peeved that Opus Magnum and Turok 2 eludes me, this month updates and my timing is no good.

I request 60 Parsecs! and JumpJet Rex to sooth me then.
Granted.
Thank you very much for the game, finkleroy!