It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I wld like 2 make a request 4 Day of Infamy from the new update, thks 4 considering my request. :)
Can I please have Eliza? Thank you.
Damon18: Many thanks to Navagon for a such big donation!
Impressive
It was actually such a large donation that I had to break it up. 40 of the keys were in the previous update.
Persival2207: hi finkleroy, can i request Angvik as non daggered game?
Granted.
tomyam80: I wld like 2 make a request 4 Day of Infamy from the new update, thks 4 considering my request. :)
Granted.
Sentinel26: Can I please have Eliza? Thank you.
Granted.
Hi , new here. So, do i just ask for a key or are there any limitations?

If not , i would like to ask for the adventure oals please.
Ray_Ayujaksha: Hi , new here. So, do i just ask for a key or are there any limitations?

The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
I'm interested in Ellipsis.
kmonster: I'm interested in Ellipsis.
Granted.
Ray_Ayujaksha: Hi , new here. So, do i just ask for a key or are there any limitations?

As per Fink's reply, you need to participate on the forums(post in threads and become part of the community for a bit) and soon enough you'll be eligible.

Then when you think you might be, you can try again(by picking a game from the linked lists fink/OP posted near the start of the thread, or from the linked lists he sometimes posts every so often with updates of games added).

Limits(when you're eligible) are 3 games from the main(non-daggered) list total per month, and 5 daggered games(those marked as such in the lists) total per month, and also in the updates(the new games lists added) there is a limit of 1 non-daggered and 1 daggered game total per update(which counts towards one's monthly overall totals).

Hope the above helps and welcome to the forums. :)
Thanks to Navagon for Ellipsis and to finkleroy !
Damon18: Many thanks to Navagon for a such big donation!
Impressive
finkleroy: It was actually such a large donation that I had to break it up. 40 of the keys were in the previous update.
February Giveaway Part 2 is Navagon giveaway :D
Post edited February 25, 2020 by drxenija
Thanks to Navagon for Eliza and to finkleroy for managing the thread!
may I request The Emptiness Deluxe Edition from daggered?
Wow, i tip my hat to Navagon for the massive donation this time around. I thank you great sir! and i thank fink for the best upkeep of the giveaway and the incredible amount of time he puts into this community. I also send my gratitude and appreciation to Damon for the effort he puts into helping fink keep the giveaway in order. have a wonderful day everybody!
SkelettalAngel: Wow, i tip my hat to Navagon for the massive donation this time around. I thank you great sir! and i thank fink for the best upkeep of the giveaway and the incredible amount of time he puts into this community. I also send my gratitude and appreciation to Damon for the effort he puts into helping fink keep the giveaway in order. have a wonderful day everybody!
yeah the month of love or Navagon's massive heart :)
drxenija: may I request The Emptiness Deluxe Edition from daggered?
Granted.