It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Big thanks to Navagon for Feather and fink for the work on this thread!
For the new update, I would like to request Masquerade: The Baubles of Doom, please.
May i request Satellite Reign and Beat Hazard Ultra DLC from the main list daggered?
if thats alright

edit: nevermind instead of beat hazard ultra dlc i'd like to substitute it for guacamelee super turbo championship edition daggered
Post edited February 26, 2020 by SkelettalAngel
May I get Tower 57?
blastradius: For the new update, I would like to request Masquerade: The Baubles of Doom, please.
Granted.
SkelettalAngel: May i request Satellite Reign and Beat Hazard Ultra DLC from the main list daggered?
if thats alright

edit: nevermind instead of beat hazard ultra dlc i'd like to substitute it for guacamelee super turbo championship edition daggered
Granted.
Korotan: May I get Tower 57?
Granted.
Thanks Navagon for Cities Skylines
finkleroy: Granted.
If I have a game left this month i'll take Hot Tin Roof if it's available.
Thank you once again to Navagon and to finkleroy for Masquerade: The Baubles of Doom.
GameRager: If I have a game left this month i'll take Hot Tin Roof if it's available.
Granted.
Thank you finkleroy and Navagon!
I'm interested in the daggered games Age of Wonders III, Blockstorm, Crusader Kings II, Labyronia RPG 2 and North Side.
Poly Bridge from the main list if I may.
kmonster: I'm interested in the daggered games Age of Wonders III, Blockstorm, Crusader Kings II, Labyronia RPG 2 and North Side.
Granted.
zlaywal: Poly Bridge from the main list if I may.
Granted.
Cheers for Navagon and finkleroy
Thanks to triock, HoangMarcel, teorems, DrLeatherface and finkleroy !