It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Cities Skylines is such a cool game. I do love to build a dam near the city and watch the physics of water while it floods the city
Available on Linux as well.

Shame about Paradox shitty behaviour lately.
May I request beat hazard ultra
Lone_Scout: Hi! May I ask for The Adventure Pals?
Thank you!
finkleroy: Granted.
Oh my...
I am truly ashamed. I already owned that game. Please bring it back to the list of available games.
Thanks Navagon and Finkleroy in any case.
Makotolia: Hi, may I have Blocks That Matter from the main list?
Granted.
blastradius: I would like to request Duck Game if I may, please.
Granted.
SkelettalAngel: May I request beat hazard ultra
Granted.
Thanks to Treasure for Blocks that Matter! Hope it’s as good as its successor Tetrobot and Co. :) and thanks as always, finkle:)
gvyop: May I request Machinarium ?
finkleroy: Granted.
Thank you to the donor Navagon and to Finkleroy who keep the good spirit in that GA
Post edited February 25, 2020 by gvyop
Like most everyone else today, I'll give my thanks to Navagon for donating Duck Game, and to finkleroy for of course.
Thank you Navagon & finkleroy for Underhero!
I feel bad for asking for a game in two giveaways at the same time, but can I have The Haunted Island, a Frog Detective Game?
entroumi: I feel bad for asking for a game in two giveaways at the same time, but can I have The Haunted Island, a Frog Detective Game?
Granted.
Thank you, Navagon & finkleroy!
Thank you very much Navagon & finkleroy.
Amazing donation by Navagon this month, you have my gratitude.
Hereby expressing my gratitude to Navagon for Book of Demons and to finkleroy for running this thread. O.o
finkleroy: There's a new update! The limit is one non-daggered key and one daggered key. Multiple DLC for the same game count as one key. All keys granted during the month of February count toward the total monthly limit of 3 non-daggered keys + 5 daggered keys. Click here to view the update: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WSjroHohH7x61ybKm_TAQTnrwmPLwZivg_169gpxlMM/edit?usp=sharing
Wonderful!

Many thanks to Navagon for a such big donation!
Impressive

(tracking sheet updated accordingly)
hi finkleroy, can i request Angvik as non daggered game?
Post edited February 25, 2020 by Persival2207