It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

LaLaLee:
Hi, welcome here. You should read the first post of the first page to know the rules of the Giveaway. The keys availables are in the second post.
LaLaLee: So I'm fairly new here, was brought over by the free Witcher 3 promo if owned on another platform. But was instead drawn by the welcome bonus (bought the Witcher 2), scored the free Witcher 1 game then bought Deus Ex GOTY Ed. (Which runs like a DREAM <3 ) now I was made aware that you can request? for giveaways here and I kinda wish listed some classics and a JRPG series (pandemic not bringing enough creds so wishlist for now)... but if there is someone out there who is kind enough to give The KOTOR series/Jade Empire or the first Trails in the Sky? Or whatever game you can send my way. Just wishin but if not I'm still happy for this platform :D
You may be looking for The Community Gifting Thread. But you are very new, so while someone particularly generous may happen to take interest in a request you make there, it does seem rather unlikely. As for this thread, it is for the active community. Like argamasa already said, do read the first post fully.
LaLaLee: So I'm fairly new here, was brought over by the free Witcher 3 promo if owned on another platform. But was instead drawn by the welcome bonus (bought the Witcher 2), scored the free Witcher 1 game then bought Deus Ex GOTY Ed. (Which runs like a DREAM <3 ) now I was made aware that you can request? for giveaways here and I kinda wish listed some classics and a JRPG series (pandemic not bringing enough creds so wishlist for now)... but if there is someone out there who is kind enough to give The KOTOR series/Jade Empire or the first Trails in the Sky? Or whatever game you can send my way. Just wishin but if not I'm still happy for this platform :D
Cavalary: You may be looking for The Community Gifting Thread. But you are very new, so while someone particularly generous may happen to take interest in a request you make there, it does seem rather unlikely. As for this thread, it is for the active community. Like argamasa already said, do read the first post fully.
MY BAD! Terribly sorry!
Hello,

Can I claim -Grim Fandango Remastered Non-Daggered Key

And -Hitman Absolution Daggered Key?
I have been thinking about this for some time...

Put me in banned from giveaway list... will still occasionally donate game, but I get all stressed out each time I see Second post and I don't need additional stress in my life...
BeatriceElysia: I have been thinking about this for some time...

Put me in banned from giveaway list... will still occasionally donate game, but I get all stressed out each time I see Second post and I don't need additional stress in my life...
You habe been banned from the giveaway? There's a list for it?
low rated
finkleroy: GameRager donated a bunch of keys to the giveaway right before GOG banned him for two weeks. Again. I'm sure he'd say you're welcome if he could.
MaxFulvus: A shame that GameRager was banned. He doesn't deserve it. Kudos to him !
He was banned. :( Oh no. How does one get banned from GOG? I notice his ratings are always in the negative but, honestly, I have never seen him post anything ban worthy.
high rated
letsmaybeLP92: Can I request The Journeyman Project 2: Buried in Time
Granted.
d6nxyzrwk: Hello,

Can I claim -Grim Fandango Remastered Non-Daggered Key

And -Hitman Absolution Daggered Key?
The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.

I'll make an exception for Hitman: Absolution, though. That game is granted.
BeatriceElysia: I have been thinking about this for some time...

MarkoH01: You habe been banned from the giveaway? There's a list for it?
I assume what's meant here is that BeatriceElysia wants to be put on the The "No Nominations For Me Now" List. Done.
greyhat: He was banned. :( Oh no. How does one get banned from GOG? I notice his ratings are always in the negative but, honestly, I have never seen him post anything ban worthy.
For a total of two weeks, yes. You should speak with him directly about it in chat.
Post edited June 17, 2020 by finkleroy
By any chance can i get a copy of hitman absolution.. saves me a lot thanks..
high rated
FlexTapegg: By any chance can i get a copy of hitman absolution.. saves me a lot thanks..
You're new here, so normally you wouldn't be eligible for the giveaway, but I'll make an exception in this case. Granted. You'll need to either add me as a friend or change your privacy settings so that you can chat with everyone so I can give you the key.
Post edited June 17, 2020 by finkleroy
finkleroy: I assume what's meant here is that BeatriceElysia wants to be put on the The "No Nominations For Me Now" List. Done.
That makes more sense :)
FlexTapegg: By any chance can i get a copy of hitman absolution.. saves me a lot thanks..
finkleroy: You're new here, so normally you wouldn't be eligible for the giveaway, but I'll make an exception in this case. Granted. You'll need to either add me as a friend or change your privacy settings so that you can chat with everyone so I can give you the key.
Got it. and I would like to know more about this store. Are the games any cheaper? More sales? etc..
Post edited April 07, 2022 by d6nxyzrwk
thanks gamerager for The Journeyman Project 2: Buried in Time
Also thanks a lot to Cymepa for donating the key for Hitman Absolution.