It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

d6nxyzrwk: ...but I do have a couple of keys. They are for retail CD/DVD games. One is for Need For Speed Shift and the other one is for Flight Simulator X. I wouldn’t mind giving those away (although in this case they are shared cause I can still use them myself, since I own the physical media), the only problem is that people would have to own the CD/DVD.
Those are your keys and you cannot give them away as they are tied to your games. Just because you can physically share a game does not mean you are allowed to.
Post edited April 07, 2022 by d6nxyzrwk
Cavalary: Dragonsphere is no longer free, Warsow has been removed from the store, and Postal: Classic and Uncut is regionally blocked in Germany.
Thanks. It's good they're there then, for those who need them.
low rated
test
Post edited June 18, 2020 by 0xrooter
0xrooter: test
Testy McTest Face
May I request Witcher 3 GOTY?
May I ask for Heroes of Might and Magic 3.
high rated
RickyAndersen: May I request Witcher 3 GOTY?
Granted.
Ueber: May I ask for Heroes of Might and Magic 3.
Granted.
Thank you very much to bluethief for sharing!
RickyAndersen: Thank you very much to bluethief for sharing!
You're welcome, enjoy :)
May I ask for Deus Ex GOTY Edition?
high rated
LifeLover: May I ask for Deus Ex GOTY Edition?
Granted.
RickyAndersen: May I request Witcher 3 GOTY?
finkleroy: Granted.
Ueber: May I ask for Heroes of Might and Magic 3.
Thank you very much InkPanther and Finkleroy for HoMM 3: Complete.
LifeLover: May I ask for Deus Ex GOTY Edition?
InkPanther and finkleroy, thank you both, for key donation for Deus Ex and for grant for this old-school cyberpunk Game! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
low rated
Can anyone please give me Witcher 3 GOTY. I really want that game. Any help would be very kind and appreciated!!!

P.S. I am very new at this so pardon my mistakes if i did any!!!
Post edited June 19, 2020 by Mayank_07