It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
JakobFel: May I have Alan Wake? It looks pretty interesting!
Granted.
Thanks Dreamia and finkleroy for Alan Wake!
Would like to ask for Arx Fatalis and Wasteland 1.

Also, is there any reason one would want the "free" games listed at the end of the OP? Aren't they already included in everybody's accounts automatically? Are newer members not getting them?
JakobFel: Thanks Dreamia and finkleroy for Alan Wake!
You're welcome!
Hi, may I have Summoner?
high rated
BlueMooner: Would like to ask for Arx Fatalis and Wasteland 1.

Also, is there any reason one would want the "free" games listed at the end of the OP? Aren't they already included in everybody's accounts automatically? Are newer members not getting them?
Granted.

Newer members aren't getting them. Most of them can be manually claimed for free, but not all of them. The games are on that list in case they're ever removed from the store or if GOG starts charging for them. The keys were in the keybank when I inherited the giveaway, and I decided to add them to the list of available games just so everyone knows what's in the keybank.

Makotolia: Hi, may I have Summoner?
Granted.
Post edited June 17, 2020 by finkleroy
Thanks all !
Thanks to GamRager for Summoner (gonna pm them as well)! And thanks to finkle!
BlueMooner: Also, is there any reason one would want the "free" games listed at the end of the OP? Aren't they already included in everybody's accounts automatically? Are newer members not getting them?
Dragonsphere is no longer free, Warsow has been removed from the store, and Postal: Classic and Uncut is regionally blocked in Germany.
Post edited April 07, 2022 by d6nxyzrwk
d6nxyzrwk: Hello, I just did what you suggested to the other user, I got GWENT: The Witcher Card Game on Galaxy 2.0 but I did not receive The Witcher Enhanced Edition. Has that offer expired?
Subscribe to the GOG.com newsletter to claim a free GWENT Card Keg and a copy of The Witcher: Enhanced Edition!
https://www.gog.com/gwent-welcome-bonus
low rated
finkleroy: GameRager donated a bunch of keys to the giveaway right before GOG banned him for two weeks. Again. I'm sure he'd say you're welcome if he could.
A shame that GameRager was banned. He doesn't deserve it. Kudos to him !
Can I request The Journeyman Project 2: Buried in Time
Post edited April 07, 2022 by d6nxyzrwk
So I'm fairly new here, was brought over by the free Witcher 3 promo if owned on another platform. But was instead drawn by the welcome bonus (bought the Witcher 2), scored the free Witcher 1 game then bought Deus Ex GOTY Ed. (Which runs like a DREAM <3 ) now I was made aware that you can request? for giveaways here and I kinda wish listed some classics and a JRPG series (pandemic not bringing enough creds so wishlist for now)... but if there is someone out there who is kind enough to give The KOTOR series/Jade Empire or the first Trails in the Sky? Or whatever game you can send my way. Just wishin but if not I'm still happy for this platform :D
Post edited June 17, 2020 by LaLaLee