It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I feel a bit greedy, because I already got Underrail last month, but still, if possible I'd like to request Serpent in the staglands. Looks like an interesting game (have read both good and bad things about it), would like to try.
high rated
morolf: I feel a bit greedy, because I already got Underrail last month, but still, if possible I'd like to request Serpent in the staglands. Looks like an interesting game (have read both good and bad things about it), would like to try.
Granted.
finkleroy: Granted.
That was fast! Many thanks both to you for your untiring work, and of course to our generous benefactor Doc0075!
Cymepa: Same here! Many thanks for Dice Legacy to the usual culprits (Doc and fink). Settlers with dice, oh boy! The geek inside me is full of joy! Wishing you all a relaxing and enjoyable weekend.
Ixamyakxim: Have you checked it out yet? It's a weird game! It feels more "tactile" and hands on to me than a lot of city builders - the "flow" of rolling dice, getting resource X, turning it to resource Y is more immediate. But - it's weird!

It IS kinda relaxing though. Tossing your "guys" getting results and pushing upgrades has a sort of soothing Banished feel, but like I said a bit more hands on. I felt like in Banished I could let my guys go and they'd live or die of their own accord - here everything happens because of the dice I toss and where they go.

Strange little game, but fun so far (been playing short bursts) and curious what'll happen as I really start to figure it out (as there seems to be a lot going on).

And like I mentioned earlier - I went with the "cheat" mode - pause /roll / anytime. I actually might try the "always moving" version - but not until I get the mechanics down (as the game is heavily time / timer based). Glad they tossed in the ability to pause and make your moves - I almost moved the game from "Super Intrigued Can't Wait to Play" to "Total Pass" when there initially wasn't a pause and move option. Ironclad Tactics is probably the only game I initially felt *should* be turnbased, but that totally worked in real time.
Haven't tried it yet but, fingers crossed, I'll give it a go this weekend. I totally agree with you, real-time with pause is a good alternative to completely turn-based (which is my favorite style). I was never any good with real-time strategy, even in my younger days... :)

And, let me take a moment to again express my eternal gratitude to our host Fink, and to Doc, for the immense amounts of happiness they provide!
Post edited February 04, 2022 by Cymepa
Thank you, Doc, for the Deadly Days game, your generosity knows no bounds! And thank you, finkleroy, for all the work you do managing this giveaway, I can imagine how time consuming the last few days must have been, so it is really appreciated. :)
tomyam80: Now that the Feb madness of request has mainly died down I think it's time to give thks to finkleroy for granting my late Jan request, I can't even imagine the sheer amt of work to hv to do to sort out the huge barrage of game requests at the start of Feb. For this u hv my utmost respect.
^ This.

finkleroy: Granted
Thank you finkle for managing the giveaway and Doc for Foregone.
Many thanks to Doc007 and finkleroy for The Falconeer. Have a super weekend, guys!
Cymepa: Same here! Many thanks for Dice Legacy to the usual culprits (Doc and fink). Settlers with dice, oh boy! The geek inside me is full of joy! Wishing you all a relaxing and enjoyable weekend.
Ixamyakxim: Have you checked it out yet? It's a weird game! It feels more "tactile" and hands on to me than a lot of city builders - the "flow" of rolling dice, getting resource X, turning it to resource Y is more immediate. But - it's weird!

It IS kinda relaxing though. Tossing your "guys" getting results and pushing upgrades has a sort of soothing Banished feel, but like I said a bit more hands on. I felt like in Banished I could let my guys go and they'd live or die of their own accord - here everything happens because of the dice I toss and where they go.

Strange little game, but fun so far (been playing short bursts) and curious what'll happen as I really start to figure it out (as there seems to be a lot going on).

And like I mentioned earlier - I went with the "cheat" mode - pause /roll / anytime. I actually might try the "always moving" version - but not until I get the mechanics down (as the game is heavily time / timer based). Glad they tossed in the ability to pause and make your moves - I almost moved the game from "Super Intrigued Can't Wait to Play" to "Total Pass" when there initially wasn't a pause and move option. Ironclad Tactics is probably the only game I initially felt *should* be turnbased, but that totally worked in real time.
game sounds really interesting, ima check it out. love the description you gave btw.
Can I ask for Monkey Island 1 & 2 Special Editions? Thank you.
high rated
Kobi-K: Can I ask for Monkey Island 1 & 2 Special Editions? Thank you.
Granted.
Thank you very much Doc0075 and finkleroy for Monkey Island 1 & 2 SE!
low rated
Can I ask for something? I would like Death's Gambit: Afterlife, and more now with the new update.
high rated
Els132WG: Can I ask for something? I would like Death's Gambit: Afterlife, and more now with the new update.
That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first few posts in this thread. The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you don't seem to have much recent forum activity, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.

I accepted your friend request, but it still showed as pending, so I accepted it again about 15-20 times. There appears to be no way for me to accept your request in Chrome or GOG Galaxy, so I declined it and then attempted to send a friend request, but it doesn't actually send the request. This forum is in horrible shape, and at this point it's borderline unusable. GOG severely needs to replace the forum software, but I think we all know they won't.
Post edited February 05, 2022 by finkleroy
Els132WG: Can I ask for something? I would like Death's Gambit: Afterlife, and more now with the new update.
finkleroy: That game isn't on the list. Please familiarize yourself with how this giveaway works by reading the first few posts in this thread. The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you don't seem to have much recent forum activity, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.

I accepted your friend request, but it still showed as pending, so I accepted it again about 15-20 times. There appears to be no way for me to accept your request in Chrome or GOG Galaxy, so I declined it and then attempted to send a friend request, but it doesn't actually send the request. This forum is in horrible shape, and at this point it's borderline unusable. GOG severely needs to replace the forum software, but I think we all know they won't.
thank you for giving you the time to respond. I will continue to participate in the forums.
May I please have The Technomancer, if it is still available?