It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
DD & Ji Ji: Wanted to request Stellaris but that would be against to my previous post .
I don't know what that means. I went back a few pages to try to find your previous post, but I couldn't find it. Are you requesting it or not?
-Herek-: Hello,

may I ask for Moonstone: A Hard Days Knight please? :)
The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
Thank you to Doc for the game, and all the games you gift people. Are you hiring? Are you adopting? Are you single?

Wherever you are, I hope you have people in your life who are as compassionate to you.
finkleroy: Are you requesting it or not?
Yes, please . Thank you .
high rated
DD & Ji Ji: Yes, please . Thank you .
Granted.
May I request for Sid Meier's Civilization III Complete if it is still available?
high rated
Lionel212008: May I request for Sid Meier's Civilization III Complete if it is still available?
Granted.
May I have LIMBO or Beyond Good and Evil please?
Post edited February 09, 2022 by luckydman
tomyam80: Lastly, I wld like to make a request for AVICII Invector for the mth of Feb. Thks in advance & stay safe all! :)
finkleroy: Granted.
Game redeemed with thks as usual to finkleroy for hosting duties & (ho ho, no surprises here again) our dear resident 'Saint' Doc0075. *grins*
high rated
luckydman: May I have LIMBO or Beyond Good and Evil please?
The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
Thanks for Aramandur and finkleroy for the game .
Thank You to MarkhoH01 for Gibbous - A Cthulhu Adventure and Finkleroy for his massive efforts. I'm sorry that I'm late giving thanks for this. I hope it doesn't make me seem ungrateful
Can I request Sundered: Eldritch Edition?
high rated
Persival2207: Can I request Sundered: Eldritch Edition?
Granted.
luckydman: May I have LIMBO or Beyond Good and Evil please?
finkleroy: The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you seem to be new here, so you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.
All ok then, no problem.
Thanks a lot to BurlyHeart for Civilization 3 and finkleroy for hosting the giveaway and making my day.