It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
SpartanSloth: May I please have The Technomancer, if it is still available?
Granted.
Can I nominate Surfer1260 for Dr Livingstone, I Presume?
May I ask for Jazzpunk and its DLC my good sir
high rated
LaLaLee: May I ask for Jazzpunk and its DLC my good sir
Granted.
Hello! Can i ask for The Sexy Brutale?
high rated
LikolrosRU: Hello! Can i ask for The Sexy Brutale?
Granted.
May I have They Always Run?
Huge thanks to finkleroy for handling the giveaway and Doc0075 for the Technomancer key! :D
Thanks for The Sexy Brutale to Doc0075 and finkleroy!
Hello finkleroy.

If I may, I would like to make my request for Curse of the Dead Gods.
I'd like to nominate Timboli for Stellaris (to reserve the one of the codes for him in case he decided to follow my post).
loveparadox1: game sounds really interesting, ima check it out. love the description you gave btw.
Thanks! I like to give a shout out to games I'm enjoying and I know I'm a fan of sort of "quick impressions" with new-ish games so I'll toss 'em out there when something grabs me.

It's definately worth checking out. Nice change of pace, even from normal strategy / city builder type games. If you know board games, it sort of has an Elder Sign vibe (not in theme, but in dice placement - not sure if there are more recent games that incorporate this kind of thing - I think dice placement maybe caught on recently in the board game world but I'm not sure).
Please can I request Yesterday?
pferreira1983: Please can I request Yesterday?
If you're looking for a gift I think you'd have to request for the present.
Post edited February 06, 2022 by slurredprey
pferreira1983: Please can I request Yesterday?
slurredprey: If you're looking for a gift I think you'd have to request for the present.
Good one slurred XD