It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

May I have Book of Demons?
high rated
B1tF1ghter: As an idea I would suggest keeping a more detailed (than now) table of "donated to, redeemed by" table. (I am expecting you ARE doing something like that by now, tho I just merely suggest to now crossreference this with reports from donors checking who redeemed the keys).
Wherether there is free stuff there is always greed.
We should not take "good will by default" in such threads for granted.
I keep a pain text file of every key that I've ever given out. It lists the key, the key's contents, the donor and the recipient. I copy and paste it into a chat message with the recipient every time I give out a key.
PhilD: May I have Book of Demons?
You've already received a non-daggered game from this giveaway this month.
Am I able to request Book Of Demons at this time?
high rated
I am in agreement with bler144, this thread is veering off-topic too much now. Finkleroy has dealt with the individual in question how he sees fit to and as he is in charge of both this and the non-gog community giveaway, the topic should be closed.

Please stick to requesting games and acknowledging when you receive them, which most of you do. Any other discussions should be held either in chat, or a new thread that you can create.
Doc0075: Any other discussions should be held either in chat, or a new thread that you can create.
As per the end of my last post, I was planning to do(and did, as I moved it to PM with one user so far) just that.
Btw, apologies once again to you/OP/everyone else for the long winded semi-offtopic.
(it's just sometimes I get a bit passionate with and invested in some replies/topics)
Post edited May 17, 2021 by GamezRanker
low rated
B1tF1ghter: The problem with all this is that GOG's system is universally flawed.
On Steam there is globally unique ID per each account. There can be same nicknames there but the ID will always be unique.
The same is true for GOG and the ID of a user can be trivially found. Yours is 48126517547866, btw.

But I don't see how that would help if a person can make as many accounts as he wants.
low rated
B1tF1ghter: The problem with all this is that GOG's system is universally flawed.
On Steam there is globally unique ID per each account. There can be same nicknames there but the ID will always be unique.
Geralt_of_Rivia: The same is true for GOG and the ID of a user can be trivially found.
"Trivially"?
As in:
"a user with fundamental basics of web design knowledge" can do that?
Yeah, right, "trivially", "DEFINITELY" as *trivial* as just taking a custom link or just a nickname from a Steam profile and pasting it into SteamDB calculator or SteamRep.
"DEFINITELY" same level of difficulty for CASUAL non-tech savvy end user /s

Geralt_of_Rivia: Yours is [REDACTED BY QUOTING PERSON], btw.

But I don't see how that would help if a person can make as many accounts as he wants.
This is such a d*ck move. You know that right?
I DEMAND you edit your post and remove my ID you pretencious *******.
You have 2 hours sharp.
Otherwise I will get a mod or blue to do that for you.

Oh, and for your information:
The case is already closed and the community moved on.
Major actors in the related conversation moved their participation to PMs (including myself).
So no need for your "generous" necro.
B1tF1ghter: This is such a d*ck move. You know that right?
After what you suggested in PM for the giveaways, I find it interesting in how you reacted to that.

Also, that user was just making a point(civilly and with publicly available info).....imo there was no need to be like that.
(and if you disliked them posting it you could've/should've asked nicely for them to remove it via PM/etc)

That said, I will leave this here and move on, so the thread can get back on track.
Post edited May 17, 2021 by GamezRanker
Can I request Book of Demons?
vgezer: Can I request Book of Demons?
JunglePredator already requested that one several posts back.....dunno if they're eligible though, but i'd imagine so. Just letting ya know in case ya need to request something else.
high rated
JunglePredator: Am I able to request Book Of Demons at this time?
Granted, but you'll need to either add me as a friend or change your privacy settings so you can chat with everyone so I can give you the key.
Doc0075: I am in agreement with bler144, this thread is veering off-topic too much now. Finkleroy has dealt with the individual in question how he sees fit to and as he is in charge of both this and the non-gog community giveaway, the topic should be closed.

Please stick to requesting games and acknowledging when you receive them, which most of you do. Any other discussions should be held either in chat, or a new thread that you can create.
I second this.
B1tF1ghter: *snip*
You're getting bent out of shape over absolutely nothing. The issue of user IDs is a non-starter because I have a foolproof way of finding out what someone's username used to be if they've ever received a key from me. After suggesting we check everyone's user ID, you become upset when someone does exactly that to you, and then you start insulting them for having done it? You're being extremely rude, which is a violation of rule #3. Please stop. I consider this discussion to be over. Feel free to discuss it in private or in a thread you create for this purpose. If anyone mentions this topic in this thread anytime soon, I will consider it to be a violation of rule #3 and I will permanently ban them from the giveaways. This is everyone's only warning.
vgezer: Can I request Book of Demons?
I'm afraid you were beaten to it.
Post edited May 17, 2021 by finkleroy
Thanks for Book Of Demons; code worked fine.

Don't know if the gifter was anonymous so I'll leave their name out.
Post edited May 18, 2021 by JunglePredator
low rated
does anyone have a spare key for witcher 2/3 on gog or 1/2/3 for steam? i just want to try geforce now on my shield and don't really feel comfortable logging in with my main account ;)
high rated
timmy010: does anyone have a spare key for witcher 2/3 on gog or 1/2/3 for steam? i just want to try geforce now on my shield and don't really feel comfortable logging in with my main account ;)
That's not how this giveaway works. Someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out.
timmy010: does anyone have a spare key for witcher 2/3 on gog or 1/2/3 for steam? i just want to try geforce now on my shield and don't really feel comfortable logging in with my main account ;)
This thread is more for eligible goggers to request games from the list in post 2.

The threads you want to ask in are:

Here(gog games)

And here(non gog games)
Ask there(the one thread for gog versions and the other for non gog versions).....and who knows: maybe some other gogger might help you out.

(btw: fink has keys for Witcher 1 iirc, but you need to be eligible and make a request)

-

finkleroy: That's not how this giveaway works. Someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out.
Dang...beaten by *holds out fingers to show the small gap* this much. ;D
Post edited May 18, 2021 by GamezRanker