It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ikrananka: I'd like to ask for Normality if it's still available.
Unfortunately 2019 is long forgotten at this point and it's 2020 now. We're all just getting ready for the lava newt invasion.
ikrananka: Huge thanks to GamesRater for Normality and to finkleroy for all his hard work in running the giveaway. Thank you both.
Hope you like it and have fun with it. :)

(I lost my saves for many games over the years, so I only finished part of it...but I liked what I played of it)

===========

PhedaPuten: Thx a lot once more, finkle. Also many thx to the original donor, that guy with the downvotes & upvotes, that name-changing, talkative and generous fella, the one currently known as @GamesRater !!!

And cheers everybody !
Not a problem....hope you have fun with your game choice as well. :)

=============

ikrananka: I'd like to ask for Normality if it's still available.
bler144: Unfortunately 2019 is long forgotten at this point and it's 2020 now. We're all just getting ready for the lava newt invasion.
Dohoho...good one.
Post edited September 19, 2020 by GamesRater
Thank you to jcozart for The Technomancer and to finkleroy for running the giveaway
Can ı get " Mars: War Logs " please if it possible ?

Thanks..
May I ask for Bound By Flame, please? ^_^
bjgamer: ...
Just read this, and I'm so sorry for your loss. My condolences.
How does this work?
KetobaK: How does this work?
Welcome! Please read the first page of this thread to understand the rules. See ya around.
KetobaK: How does this work?
51nikopol: Welcome! Please read the first page of this thread to understand the rules. See ya around.
Oh yes, I should have started there hahaha
Thank you!!
Post edited September 19, 2020 by KetobaK
Okey, I will make a try, can I get one key for A Plague Tale: Innocence?
KetobaK: Okey, I will make a try, can I get one key for A Plague Tale: Innocence?
Not how it works. If the game isn't in the list of available titles, then you don't ask for it.
KetobaK: Okey, I will make a try, can I get one key for A Plague Tale: Innocence?
TheMonkofDestiny: Not how it works. If the game isn't in the list of available titles, then you don't ask for it.
Oh, yyes, now I understand, I just check the available games!!
Now, I have some problems in my country, we have a temporal ban and we can't make purchases in foreign currency, but as soon as I can I will donate some keys for STALKER Call of Pripyat!!! Is really good to find this kind of topics in the forum!!
Post edited September 20, 2020 by KetobaK
high rated
ywzywz: Can ı get " Mars: War Logs " please if it possible ?

Thanks..
Granted.
gogamess: May I ask for Bound By Flame, please? ^_^
Granted.
Thanks a lot as always to finkleroy and to jcozart for the game!. Love this spiders RPGs! ^_^
Thanks to finkleroy and jcozart for donation. ı hope you see better days