It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
PMPMGamer: Thank you so much finkleroy, B and J (bjgamer) for Anno 1503 A.D.!
You are very welcome. Please enjoy the game.
high rated
MarkoH01: Thanks to Doc0075 for donating Feudal Alloy and thanks to finkleroy for granting it to me and keep on doing this giveaway.
SylvanFae: you should tell me how do you like it, and other people.
This is the requested feedback for Feudal Alloy which Doc0075 donated (thanks again).

I guess I am in the last third of the game and I still enjoy it extremely. The artstyle is just great and you have so many ways to explore and so many possibilities to fight your enemys. There were a few parts which were really challenging but you just need to find the best way and the game really is fair with all the checkpoints and teleporters around you. I also noticed that the first (and so far only) boss I had to beat was extremely fair. You just needed to figure out his movement and then everything else was timing. This is no Hollow Knight as it is not as hard and of course it does not have the charms and the magic mechanic. It is a bit simpler but still has a lot to offer. There are only two (minor) things I would have to criticise: you cannot sell things and often you cannot know which items are better because the game does not use a scale for it but rather points ... quite confusing. Then again it does not seem to make such a big difference. I never had the feeling that the controls were clunky and I cannot understand some reviews saying this - of course the game is even impossible to play with a keyboard.. I would not ebven try it because of the many abilities you'll get later in the game.
Post edited September 24, 2020 by MarkoH01
high rated
finkleroy: Granted.
If you have time, please be checkin yer PM box for some game codes leftover from the contest I/some others held o'er the last few days. :)
may I ask for Serious Sam, please?
high rated
DedIago: may I ask for Serious Sam, please?
Granted.
Divinity classics would be nice! Can I get that?
high rated
drxenija: Divinity classics would be nice! Can I get that?
Granted.
Can i request Sea Dogs: City of Abandoned Ships?
high rated
Persival2207: Can i request Sea Dogs: City of Abandoned Ships?
Granted.
BJGAMER and Finkleroy, thanks you guys :)
May I ask for Serious Sam: The First Encounter?
I'd like to request Sudden Strike 4 and nominate LynXsh for Daikatana. (:
May I request Thief Gold for this month my good sir :)
OHMYGODJCABOMB: nominate LynXsh for Daikatana. (:
much appreciated!
LynXsh: much appreciated!
Nostrovia!