It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello!
May I get The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Hearts of Stone
Thank you finkleroy and Dark_Art_ for the game Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers.
Hi, may i ask for Normality?

I have been seen gameplays and revive my interest. Also, to someone who played it, do you prefer the US or the UK voices?, because reading the forum opinions there are people that prefer one for the main character and others that prefer the British one.

Pd: I have a tale about this game. When it was released it took my attention because of the 3D enviroment but in the game store i was doubting with other adventure, Dementia (or Armed and delirious), a game with more renders, and in 1997 renders, 3d studio, lights, were very interesting. Finally i bought Dementia. Curiosity the logos are very similar.

Regards!
BurlyHeart: ...
Enjoy the game! Remember, it is a "stealth" approach/tactics that brings most satisfaction from the gameplay, no face-tanking :)
BurlyHeart: ...
ciemnogrodzianin: Enjoy the game! Remember, it is a "stealth" approach/tactics that brings most satisfaction from the gameplay, no face-tanking :)
Do forgive me, but I'm not a fan of stealth. I'll be going in guns blazing!
Can I ask for Thief 2: The Metal Age?
high rated
trexxxxy: Hello!
May I get The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Hearts of Stone
Granted.
argamasa: Hi, may i ask for Normality?
Granted.
bluethief: Can I ask for Thief 2: The Metal Age?
Granted.

Just a friendly reminder that, for the purposes of this giveaway, it's still September for 12 more hours.
Post edited September 30, 2020 by finkleroy
If I may, I'd like to ask for Mars: War Logs.
high rated
mrkgnao: If I may, I'd like to ask for Mars: War Logs.
Granted.
Could I get Republic Commando, please?
Thank you very much ciemnogrodzianin, for Thief 2, and finkleroy for all the work you do.
May I request Age of Wonders Planetfall please? Thanks.
srhill: Could I get Republic Commando, please?
Granted.
servobeupstry: May I request Age of Wonders Planetfall please? Thanks.
Granted.
Thanks jcozart and finkleroy for AoW:P!
If it has not yet been claimed, I'd like to express my interest in Bound By Flame? Thx in advance.