It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Mister.Wolf: Also, on the "Valve games on GOG" topic, it's important to note that technically Firewatch is a Valve game (ever since they acquired Campo Santo, whose team collaborated on Alyx already)!
This reasoning falls apart when you examine the details though. It's the closest GOG will get, but it's not the genuine article.
Hello May I ask for Anna's Quest .... Many thanks :)
Since no one else is asking I'd like to break the ice with that nice looking Teslagrad key. I bet it's a lot of fun from the gameplay I have seen and it's been tempting me lots.
high rated
jimrh69: Hello May I ask for Anna's Quest .... Many thanks :)
Granted.
Dogmaus: Since no one else is asking I'd like to break the ice with that nice looking Teslagrad key. I bet it's a lot of fun from the gameplay I have seen and it's been tempting me lots.
Granted.
Thank you theslitherydeee for donating Teslagrad! Will it tell me how Elon Musk rates? This was really bad. Thank you finkleroi!
Thank you jcozart for Anna's Quest and Thank you to finkleroy for the hosting duties :)
Korotan: Thank you Finkleroy for it and Hypersomniac for donating it.
Have fun!
Dogmaus: Thank you theslitherydeee for donating Teslagrad! Will it tell me how Elon Musk rates? This was really bad. Thank you finkleroi!
Your welcome. Hope this helps keep you indoors.
Dogmaus: Thank you theslitherydeee for donating Teslagrad! Will it tell me how Elon Musk rates? This was really bad. Thank you finkleroi!
theslitherydeee: Your welcome. Hope this helps keep you indoors.
It's beautiful! No achievements on GOG but the graphics are better than I thought and the gameplay is well promising in the beginning. For some reason I was thinking I would wait to play it on a Switch, but I don't own a Switch so that would have been putting the cart before the oxen, as they say. I'm happy I just went for it here!
I'd like to ask for Xenonauts. Had a lot of fun with xcom 2 recently :)
This is probably the wrong thread to ask this, but I will anyway.

Does anyone know who to ask so i can re-gain access to this GOG Sales Spreadsheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RtI0Mpg1jjnM66q-02Y56-u5jcGT3YDKn6-5WsLwC6k/edit ??

I've had access every year for the last 3 or so years, and each year I have to rerequest access (I think when they add the new page for the New year.)
Anyway, I re-requested access some time ago and have not heard anything yet, which is why i am asking here.

It is a fantastic tool and I would be lost regarding my GOG purchases without it.
Microfish_1: snip
Look here - https://www.gog.com/forum/general/sales_spreadsheet_status/page1
high rated
Dreamia: I'd like to ask for Xenonauts. Had a lot of fun with xcom 2 recently :)
Granted.
Hi, please can I have THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2002?
high rated
pferreira1983: Hi, please can I have THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2002?
Granted.