It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Docxpd8: (...) looking on the forums to see if I could find out if mods work with the GOG games (...)
Mister.Wolf: Yes, they do. Games on GOG are like on any other platform (with the exception of platform-specific files, but these have no influence in the mods).
Ah thank you! I wasn't sure if it would affect the way the game played, or authenticated or something. Now I can play with mods... Or at least try lol.
Redeemed Deponia 2 and Deponia 4. Thank you so much, jcozart and finkleroy! ^_^
thanx Dark_art_ and finkleroy
what's in Spring Sale Goodies Collection #2? i've missed it, no idea when it happen
Tistonic: what's in Spring Sale Goodies Collection #2? i've missed it, no idea when it happen
Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition - Soundtrack (mp3)
Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition - Soundtrack (flac)
Neverwinter Nights: Darkness Over Daggerford - Soundtrack (mp3)
Neverwinter Nights: Darkness Over Daggerford - Soundtrack (flac)
Neverwinter Nights: Premium Adventures - Soundtrack (mp3)
Pathfinder: Kingmaker - Artbook
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun - Artbook
Frostpunk, Children of Morta, Moonlighter - wallpapers and avatars
I'm gonna have to ask for Figment, that game looks beautiful.
Can I have Portal?
high rated
RickyAndersen: Many thanks to Korotan and finkleroy.
Be safe, be kind, and be well.
Your welcome. Have fun taking care of your medivial citizen.
Zadalon: Thanks to Korotan for Stardew Valley and finkleroy for running the giveaway. Honolulu farm, here I come!
Your welcome have fun with agriculture during quarentine.
TheDudeLebowski: Thank you Korotan and Doc for keys to Half Life 3 Beta and Cyberpunk 2077 Beta respectively. Also thank you finkleroy for secretly giving me said keys.
servobeupstry: Thanks korotan and finkleroy for Stronghold & HDNR!
Your welcome. Have fun with those game collections. We hired Shadowrunlegends to bring you this masterpieces.
Can I ask of finkleroy to give a big hug to his cat for me ? (should be daggered)
Post edited April 01, 2020 by Pouyou-pouyou
Dogmaus: Can I have Portal?
Here you go, enjoy!
BranjoHello: Here you go, enjoy!
I was hoping I was being rickroll'd like in the good old days
May I have Stronghold Crusader HD, please?
KingCross: I'm gonna have to ask for Figment, that game looks beautiful.
Quoting this just in case this post got lost in the Aprilfoolery.
high rated
KingCross: I'm gonna have to ask for Figment, that game looks beautiful.
Granted.
Sure. Would you also like the GOG version of Half-Life: Alyx to go along with it?
Pouyou-pouyou: Can I ask of finkleroy to give a big hug to his cat for me ? (should be daggered)
I will as soon as she wakes up. I don't want to bother her when she's sleeping. Granted.
Well i am a gamer which pays attention to detail so may i request Half Life 2 Episode 3 first as it's definitely a prerequisite to enjoy Half-Life 3 to the fullest :P