It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Mister.Wolf: I would like to request Everspace, if deemed a valid recipient for it !
finkleroy: The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. (...) I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games.
Certainly, I understand. Your task is fundamental to maintain the fun and balance on the gifting threads, and if it were not for this kind of care they wouldn't be the same. Thanks for taking the time to review the request!
I'd like to request POSTAL: Classic and Uncut if possible. :)
high rated
NuffCatnip: I'd like to request POSTAL: Classic and Uncut if possible. :)
Granted.
A big thank you to finkleroy for hosting the GA and BenKii for donating the key! :)
high rated
What games from the current sale would you most like to see added to this giveaway in a future update?
low rated
Doc0075: What games from the current sale would you most like to see added to this giveaway in a future update?
I myself have an eye on the Tomb Raider games, dunno about others wants/needs. Also I myself added the Thief games and Daikatana....the thief games are good choices as well(they are popular anyways).

(Also BTW thanks for all the donations you've made so far...you are very generous to us all :))
Post edited January 26, 2020 by GameRager
Doc0075: What games from the current sale would you most like to see added to this giveaway in a future update?
> Battle Brothers
> Druidstone: The Secret of the Menhir Forest
> Fell Seal: Arbiter's Mark
> Outward
> Pathfinder: Kingmaker
> Styx
> Tyranny
Spore, Diablo, stardew valley, heroes of might and magic 3 maybe don't starve.
At least thos are games I can think of that people would like.
low rated
aRealCyborg: Spore, Diablo, stardew valley, heroes of might and magic 3 maybe don't starve.
At least thos are games I can think of that people would like.
I second Diablo...great game
Vampyr, Grim Dawn, Far Cry games, Diablo, Stardew Valley.

GameRager: I myself have an eye on the Tomb Raider games
Tomb Raider games are nice games. The first ones are really classics that deserve to be played by any fan of the serie. I have these games on steam and they are very good, although some gameplay mechanics are already old these days.
Planescape: Torment: Enhanced Edition
Disco Elysium
Shovel Knight: Treasure Trove
Quest for Glory 1-5
I'll go mostly with classics I played and think more should. Alphabetically, at least the original Age of Wonders trilogy, Arcanum, the Gothics, King's Bounty: The Legend and Crossworlds, Heroes of Might and Magic 4 (yep!), and at least VtM: Bloodlines if not Redemption as well... And based on what I know of it I'd add Dragon Age: Origins as well.

And thank you again for, well, for how much you spoil everyone here.
Post edited January 26, 2020 by Cavalary
Nothing, I'm not done yet playing my Christmas batch of giveaway games! :D (Though actually making very good progress, much to the detriment of my sleep schedule.)

As for games I'd consider asking for anyway, as they'd slot in high on my "play next" schedule:
- ATOM RPG
- Drox Operative
- Hero-U: Rogue to Redemption
- Lamplight City
- Lords of Xulima
- Mage's Initiation: Reign of the Elements
- Pathfinder: Kingmaker
- Sunless Skies
I'd like to request Daikatana please. It may have issues but I'd like to torture myself and experience it first-hand :)
You spoil the community too much! ;)

From my wishlist: Ancestors Legacy, Disco Elysium, Heaven's Vault, Kingdom Come: Deliverance.

Games I've already played and would love others to share the same experience: Ghost of a Tale, Hellbade: Senua's Sacrifice, RiME.