It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
BenKii: May I request Anachronox?
Granted.
BenKii: May I request Anachronox?
finkleroy: Granted.
Thanks Finkleroy. :-)

And thank you GameRager for the great donation. :D
low rated
BenKii: Thanks Finkleroy. :-)

And thank you GameRager for the great donation. :D
Tell Sly I said hi when you see him. ;)
Post edited January 23, 2020 by GameRager
Shouldn't Everspace be daggered? It was a freebie once.
MarkoH01: Shouldn't Everspace be daggered? It was a freebie once.
Really? It's not on the list of frequently daggered games. If nobody requests it, I'll dagger it.
high rated
finkleroy: Really? It's not on the list of frequently daggered games. If nobody requests it, I'll dagger it.
It was given away in some winter sale. However, any Everspace keys from that promo expired time ago. New sent keys must have been paid for and, therefore, shouldn't be daggered, imo.
high rated
Lone_Scout: It was given away in some winter sale. However, any Everspace keys from that promo expired time ago. New sent keys must have been paid for and, therefore, shouldn't be daggered, imo.
This. Plus when it was a freebie before, it was one of those "if you spend at least $X" keys, not free for everyone. Very similar to Dex that way, which was requested twice in short order.
Post edited January 23, 2020 by gogtrial34987
Definitely not one that everyone could get...
finkleroy: Really? It's not on the list of frequently daggered games. If nobody requests it, I'll dagger it.
Lone_Scout: It was given away in some winter sale. However, any Everspace keys from that promo expired time ago. New sent keys must have been paid for and, therefore, shouldn't be daggered, imo.
It seems as if I confused two games. While Everspace was only available after spending amount X during the sale the real freebie was Freespace 2. So Everspace was in fact NOT a freebie and therefore really should not be daggered.
Post edited January 23, 2020 by MarkoH01
Everspace was given for free after spending $15 in the 2018 Winter sale.
May I have Divinity 2: Developer's Cut?
PMPMGamer: May I have Divinity 2: Developer's Cut?
Granted.
Thank you very much finkleroy and Dark_art_ for Divinity 2: Developer's Cut! :)
I would like to request Everspace, if deemed a valid recipient for it !

EDIT: Request withdrawn, title still available.
Post edited January 25, 2020 by Mister.Wolf
high rated
Mister.Wolf: I would like to request Everspace, if deemed a valid recipient for it !
The forum search function and Google are both terrible ways to tell how much recent activity you have on the forum, but unfortunately they're the only tools I have at my disposal. According to them, you don't really qualify for the giveaway yet. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with the forum and make some meaningful posts and/or tell some jokes here and there in threads that aren't specifically for game giveaways, and before you know it you'll be eligible. Please familiarize yourself with the rules of this giveaway, which are located in the first post of this thread. In the meantime, someone in the community gifting thread might be able to help you out. The only way to fast-track the qualification process is to donate some keys. I'm just trying to make sure you're not only on the forum to get free games. Donating isn't mandatory, but it's a good indication that you're not just here for free games.