It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Request Roundup
in chronological order

spds100: ok so i would like to ask for Absolver: Deluxe Edition
RedTechKnight: I would like to request Return to Castle Wolfenstein.
Enebias: May I ask for Absolver as well?
Braggadar: May I request Dungeon Keeper Gold?
LootHunter: Hi, is Return to Castle Wolfenstein still avaliable?
Vingry: May I have Absolver: Deluxe Edition?
srhill: I'd like to put in for Nexus, please.
Dogmaus: Beaten to the nice Absolver and Nex Machina, I feel inclined to ask to NOT have To the Moon. Can I please NOT have to the Moon?
aRealCyborg: may i have Dungeon Keeper Gold™
Jakfin0802: Can I have dugeon Keeper Gold
Drakon1590: Hi Zeo and everyone else.
From what I see, so far nobody has become interested in the game "Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive", so I will gladly ask about it.
May I request for this game?
Gekko_Dekko: are all copies of Absolver already gone, or I can request one? Same question regarding "To The Moon". I feel like Im late to party again, lol - that moment when all giveaways happen right when you are busy irl to check forums :<
ahndryey: Hi, I want to compete for Absolver: Deluxe Edition
deja65: I would request for Zeo to make a badass comeback into this thread soon ;P. Cheers
EDIT
included posts down to #8281
srhill added back in, greyhat will be gifted a different copy of Nexus
Post edited August 14, 2019 by JackknifeJohnson
Theseekingseer: Thank you so much for spds100 for The Witcher: Enhanced Edition

I'm eternally grateful!
mytasi: Please send zeogold a script prompting him to add a new batch of games on 11 August 2019, 10:23 PM PDT.
OK, I love ya, buh-bye!
I would like to request Nexus the Jupiter incident if it is not already spoken for. Please and thank you. :)
Edit. I checked back a few pages and it has been requested already.
Post edited August 10, 2019 by greyhat
I would request for Zeo to make a badass comeback into this thread soon ;P. Cheers
greyhat: Edit. I checked back a few pages and it has been requested already.
💔
high rated
greyhat can have Nexus if he would like it. I'm more busy than I thought I would be right now and my time for playing new games is sparse.

Also, thanks to zeo and Doc for Starcrawlers. I haven't been able to put much time into it, but what little I've been able to play has been a blast.
Post edited August 11, 2019 by srhill
srhill: greyhat can have Nexus if he would like it. I'm more busy than I thought I would be right now and my time for playing new games is sparse.

Also, thanks to zeo and Doc for Starcrawlers. I haven't been able to put much time into it, but what little I've been able to play has been a blast.
I will take it if you really dont want it. The game looks interesting and I have thought of checking it out for some time. . However, like you, I have back log plus work etc etc. So I am not sure when exactly I would get to it.

I appreciate the offer. Since we are in the same boat and you requested first it is up to you. :)
Post edited August 12, 2019 by greyhat
low rated
How about Finkleroy take over GOG community giveaway?
I think zeogold already has his heir :)
AWG43: I think zeogold already has his heir :)
I have no idea who that is.

Why I'm downrated? It's obvious zeogold doesn't have any time for this giveaway and it's quite fair to point it's time for handing over the "master badge".

I know this is his choice how often he wish to update, but it's been a while and if he doesn't have time, there are people who have time and are honest - like finkle.
Nobody's forcing him to run this giveaway, and I find quite discouraging to donate games to this giveaway just to wait for such games to be listed.
Post edited August 12, 2019 by BeatriceElysia
BeatriceElysia: I have no idea who that is.

Why I'm downrated? It's obvious zeogold doesn't have any time for this giveaway and it's quite fair to point it's time for handing over the "master badge".

I know this is his choice how often he wish to update, but it's been a while and if he doesn't have time, there are people who have time and are honest - like finkle.
Nobody's forcing him to run this giveaway, and I find quite discouraging to donate games to this giveaway just to wait for such games to be listed.
Attachments:
low rated
Sorry, there's difference between patience and clear lack of time for this giveaway.
BeatriceElysia: Why I'm downrated? It's obvious zeogold doesn't have any time for this giveaway and it's quite fair to point it's time for handing over the "master badge".

I dunno, I just rated up your previous post.

And honestly, it's hard for one person to manage this two giveaway threads. So, maybe we can wait for zeo to reply regarding this question.
i mean it depends on if he will always be this busy, and i do not really want to see him gone from this community
Wondering why that particular nomination though.

But either way, yep, patience. After all, rule is for one game per month. If it's updated at least once per month, it's fine by me.