It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

theslitherydeee: That's the problem with communicating online; there's no body language or tone. There was someone I messaged with for a time who typed with their caps lock on the entire time. I told them it made them seem like they were constantly yelling.
Yeah I only wanted to make a joke, because I don't like to see this thread just as a means of getting keys but a community. Also in real life people who know me say that it's hard to understand when I'm joking. I apologize the the confusion. I will wait for Zeo to make things right and give the key to someone else who will ask for it. It's ok if I lose this month game as a penalty.
Well, since idbeholdME cancelled his request i think i'll make a request for Men Of War then. Thks 4 considering my request. :)
theslitherydeee: That's the problem with communicating online; there's no body language or tone. There was someone I messaged with for a time who typed with their caps lock on the entire time. I told them it made them seem like they were constantly yelling.
Dogmaus: Yeah I only wanted to make a joke, because I don't like to see this thread just as a means of getting keys but a community. Also in real life people who know me say that it's hard to understand when I'm joking. I apologize the the confusion. I will wait for Zeo to make things right and give the key to someone else who will ask for it. It's ok if I lose this month game as a penalty.
I suspect it will be fine. I could tell you were joking following the thread in real-ish time, but looking at it from Zeo's POV, he was trying to catch up and resolve a number of requests promptly with limited time and wasn't looking at the nuance of your joke.

If you haven't used the key, it's still easily fixed.

We probably all just need to be calm and patient ;)

happy Friday!
Dogmaus: Yeah I only wanted to make a joke, because I don't like to see this thread just as a means of getting keys but a community. Also in real life people who know me say that it's hard to understand when I'm joking. I apologize the the confusion. I will wait for Zeo to make things right and give the key to someone else who will ask for it. It's ok if I lose this month game as a penalty.
bler144: I suspect it will be fine. I could tell you were joking following the thread in real-ish time, but looking at it from Zeo's POV, he was trying to catch up and resolve a number of requests promptly with limited time and wasn't looking at the nuance of your joke.

If you haven't used the key, it's still easily fixed.

We probably all just need to be calm and patient ;)

happy Friday!
Yes, happy Friday! Mutant Year Zero is waiting ;)
Well, I'm not one to look a gift game in the mouth, so thanks to zeo and InkPanther for Nexus!
Probably wise - games haven't had mouths since the passing of the 5.25" floppy.
I'd like to request Thea 2: The Shattering, please.
I am requesting NEO TURF MASTERS if it's not already taken.
TheBigCore: I am requesting NEO TURF MASTERS if it's not already taken.
I did request this a short while ago, but I'm very happy for you to take it (not like I haven't got a game or two on my list of shame to get through ..!)
May i requesting Little Big Adventure (Relentless: Twinsen's Adventure) (x2) (†)
Hi, can I request Medal of Honor: Allied Assault War Chest if it isn't already taken?
can I take Icewind Dale Complete, please?
I would like to request the daggered games Little Big Adventure (Relentless: Twinsen's Adventure) and Little Big Adventure 2 (Twinsen's Odyssey).
zeogold: (...)
Drakon1590: (...) "Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive", (...).
May I request for this game?
zeogold: (...) granted.
(...)
Thank you Zeo, and you InkPanther for donation.
May I get Icewind Dale Complete please...If possable!