It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Marciojsv:
Themken: New? Three year old account.
Yes. I created some time ago. But started using today bc of GOG galaxy 2.0
Marciojsv: I am new to GOG (using it right now bc of GOG Galaxy 2.0 xD) my GOG library is empty. Can anybody give me any game? xD
Did you pick up all the free games already?

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/list_of_free_games_on_gog/post3
Bergje: Can i request for toonstruck. My internet was down yesterday and i missed the giveaway :-(
Did you get a copy? If not PM me.
This part of the internet restores my hope in humanity, thank you for existing
May I ask for Baldur's Gate 2?
did Vampyr go away already? (I've seen one post above, but cant remember if it was fulfilled and this entry is new one, or not)
Gekko_Dekko: did Vampyr go away already? (I've seen one post above, but cant remember if it was fulfilled and this entry is new one, or not)
2 requests for it since it was put up actually. Potentially 3 if you count Enebias saying beaten to it.
low rated
zeogold: *****AVAILABLE KEYS N-Z*****
Neverwinter Nights Diamond
Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee (†)
Screamer 4x4
Sunrider: Mask of Arcadius (x2) (†)
Toonstruck (x5) (†)
Vampyr
WARSOW (†)
Witcher: Enhanced Edition, The (x2) (†)
Genocide2099: Can I request for Vampyr?
can I request vampire key or ark survival evolved if u have any pls

Can I request for ark survival evolved I like this game very much ....
Post edited June 17, 2019 by Charles_Cambrage
Genocide2099: Can I request for Vampyr?
Charles_Cambrage: can I request vampire key or ark survival evolved if u have any pls

Can I request for ark survival evolved I like this game very much ....
1) Vampyr has already been requested multiple times as stated one post above yours.
2) You can only request games that are on the list and ark survival does not seem to be on the list. (In fact it does not even seem to be available here on GOG at all).
3) Seeing that you have been registered this month (welcome :)) I doubt that you would qualify - please read again the rules in the OP.
Post edited June 17, 2019 by MarkoH01
I missed the Toonstruck giveaway. Was it the kind that would give previous owners an extra key?
If so, does anyone have one to trade (or giveaway, based on this thread's title)? Thanks!
low rated
I would like Vampyr please.
Marciojsv: I am new to GOG (using it right now bc of GOG Galaxy 2.0 xD) my GOG library is empty. Can anybody give me any game? xD
servobeupstry: Did you pick up all the free games already?

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/list_of_free_games_on_gog/post3
Not yet, thanks!
I too shall request Vampyr.

Because clearly, we need more copies.
oh reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllly? Yeah, right. no thanks.

[spoiler]

reported

[/spoiler]
I would love to play Vampyr. I've always been a fan of everything vampire related, except the Twilight series, of course. :)