It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: Not as many as there are users who obviously are not able to look in the thread if a game has already been requested...
tomyam80: Well, 2 me i simply dun uds wat's so difficult 2 look if the game has already being nominated or requested b4 requesting it. Maybe some r just plain lazy &/or cant b bothered, then there r those who just 1 try their luck, & then there r also those who r just joining 2 request just 2 troll 4 fun (u know who u r). ;p

On a serious note, 4 those newbies i maybe can still uds but those who been ard much longer i had expected more fr u. So please read the OP & the threads b4 requesting so as 2 save zeogold fr hving 2 make multiple replies, thks.
I could understand it if the request has been several pages ago but we are talking about a few posts only - and there's Korotan's summary as well.
Hello, I want to ask for Toonstruck (x5) (†) ?
May I request Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee (†) please? Thanks!
adambiser: I missed the Toonstruck giveaway. Was it the kind that would give previous owners an extra key?
If so, does anyone have one to trade (or giveaway, based on this thread's title)? Thanks!
Dogmaus: If you care to read the rules and the first posts you will see what games are available and how many keys of them are there.
I was pointed to this thread and mistook it for "The GOG Community Gifting Thread".
Post edited June 21, 2019 by adambiser
Dogmaus: If you care to read the rules and the first posts you will see what games are available and how many keys of them are there.
adambiser: I was pointed to this thread and mistook it for "The GOG Community Gifting Thread".
you may still put a request for one of the five Toonstruck keys available here if you wish though.
adambiser: I was pointed to this thread and mistook it for "The GOG Community Gifting Thread".
TheNerdyPlane: you may still put a request for one of the five Toonstruck keys available here if you wish though.
Thanks. I have received one from Skargoth.
Did anybody see zeo recently? It feels like he s missing for at least one week - I wonder what happend
Gekko_Dekko: Did anybody see zeo recently? It feels like he s missing for at least one week - I wonder what happend
I saw his profile online a couple of days ago, but maybe he opened the browser for other purposes and the forum tab was loaded automatically.

I think the summer has happened and Zeo is just having a good time (or maybe taking exams).
He came for tea and went after breakfast.
Request summary after the one provided by the lovely Korotan:

Korotan: And because this thread whas spammed here another list of first requesters.
adambiser: I missed the Toonstruck giveaway. Was it the kind that would give previous owners an extra key?
If so, does anyone have one to trade (or giveaway, based on this thread's title)? Thanks!
Korotan: And here of those who where second. All in chronological order?
Charles_Cambrage: can I request vampire key or ark survival evolved if u have any pls

Can I request for ark survival evolved I like this game very much ....
Korotan:
srhill: I too shall request Vampyr.

Because clearly, we need more copies.
Korotan:
De4thstroke: I would love to play Vampyr. I've always been a fan of everything vampire related, except the Twilight series, of course. :)
Korotan: And here a honorable mention.
deroxmanximt: This part of the internet restores my hope in humanity, thank you for existing
Korotan:
Post-Korotan's OP:

Wishmaster777: May I ask for the Vampyr key, please?
T_a_J: Hello, I want to ask for Toonstruck (x5) (†) ?
servobeupstry: May I request Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee (†) please? Thanks!
Post edited June 22, 2019 by Rosalumina
Wow, Vampyr is the big one, I should come and check it here more often (someday I will get Vampyr too, one way or another :P). Whoever gifted it "Thank You" and whoever will get it "Congrats". :P
Post edited June 22, 2019 by Trid
high rated
Apologies for being gone for so long (especially after putting Vampyr on the list, which seems to have had...interesting effects). Thanks to Korotan and Rosalumina for keeping track of requess!

OHMYGODJCABOMB: May I ask for Lorelai?
Rosalumina: May I have Vampyr please?
DedIago: May I ask for Baldur's Gate 2?
T_a_J: Hello, I want to ask for Toonstruck (x5) (†) ?
servobeupstry: May I request Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee (†) please? Thanks!
All granted.

Bergje: Can i request for toonstruck. My internet was down yesterday and i missed the giveaway :-(
Sure, but I can't get it to you if I cant access your chat. You'll need to either change your chat settings or add me as a friend.
Granted.

Oddeus: Is Lorelai gone?
Genocide2099: Can I request for Vampyr?
Gekko_Dekko: did Vampyr go away already? (I've seen one post above, but cant remember if it wasfulfilled and this entry is new one, or not)
Charles_Cambrage: can I request vampire key or ark survival evolved if u have any pls

Can I request for ark survival evolved I like this game very much ....
RogueXanter: I would like Vampyr please.
srhill: I too shall request Vampyr.

Because clearly, we need more copies.
De4thstroke: I would love to play Vampyr. I've always been a fan of everything vampire related, except the Twilight series, of course. :)
Wishmaster777: May I ask for the Vampyr key, please?
Beaten to it, sorry.

rsouzadk: I would make a good fun with the original Baldur's Gate.
This seems to be the only post I can find from you on the whole forum. I'm afraid you don't qualify for the Community Giveaway, sorry. Return later after you've been around the place longer.
Denied due to lack of participation.
Post edited June 23, 2019 by zeogold
Thanks Lynette and zeogold for Oddworld!
I'd like to nominate kmcoolice for Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth.
I would love to try X-Com, given all the good I heard about this series, if I may.