It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
donald1stan: Hi There, are you interested in investing in cryptocurrency? but you are afraid of sudden lost? Or afraid because it is a risky game to play?Tell me one thing, are you happy with your ongoing lifestyle? Do you want to grow more, earn more?If yes then i advice you join the cryptoworld. Its the future. Join today or regret later. Now choice is yours call: +17328440072
zaMNal: Oh I see, Sid Meier’s Pirates! How cool is that! Can I request it please? Thank you! :)
flanner: sid meiers games are superb, especially pirates! i still play even 1987 ega version :D you cant make a mistake!

btw, are you really from mongolia? :)
Yes, I am :). Thank you for recommendation!
Would like to request Mhakna Gramura and Fairy Bell. It looks real cute.
Hello. May i have Grim Dawn + Ashes of Malmouth and Forgotten Gods?
Post edited June 06, 2019 by T_a_J
T_a_J: Hello. May i have Grim Dawn + Ashes of Malmouth and Forgotten Gods?
Read the first post, especially the bold part
Edit: Didn't see them on the list, but they are, sorry. :)
Post edited June 07, 2019 by NuffCatnip
Could I ask for Grim Dawn + Ashes of Malmouth and Forgotten Gods ?

Edit: Should have checked if someone else asked for it already...

@NuffCatnip: What's wrong with T_a_J's request? It's on the list as one entry so the game and the DLC are most likely supposed to go to one person.
Post edited June 06, 2019 by Geralt_of_Rivia
Geralt_of_Rivia: @NuffCatnip: What's wrong with T_a_J's request? It's on the list as one entry so the game and the DLC are most likely supposed to go to one person.
Probably referring to the chat privacy setting.
Lazarus_03: Probably referring to the chat privacy setting.
That does make more sense, and it is indeed the bold part.
Geralt_of_Rivia: It's on the list as one entry so the game and the DLC are most likely supposed to go to one person.
Yeah, it's technically possible to order the three separately, but I didn't think about it at the time (when buying), and got it all as one order, so with only a single key provided.

Well, lesson learned I suppose. :)
Post edited June 07, 2019 by piranha1
Geralt_of_Rivia: Could I ask for Grim Dawn + Ashes of Malmouth and Forgotten Gods ?

Edit: Should have checked if someone else asked for it already...

@NuffCatnip: What's wrong with T_a_J's request? It's on the list as one entry so the game and the DLC are most likely supposed to go to one person.
Wait, what? It is? Crap, I'm sure it wasn't on the list when I checked. Sorry, my bad. :P
Post edited June 07, 2019 by NuffCatnip
Ahhh! I'm in for Grim Dawn + Ashes of Malmouth and Forgotten Gods !!

EDIT: I tried..
Post edited June 07, 2019 by phaolo
phaolo: Ahhh! I'm in for Grim Dawn + Ashes of Malmouth and Forgotten Gods !!

EDIT: I tried..
I broke down at bought the base game for too much money. Otherwise I would have jumped in as well.
high rated
gixgox: Mhakna Gramura and Fairy Bell
I would like to meet a fairy.
Please.
zaMNal: Oh I see, Sid Meier’s Pirates! How cool is that! Can I request it please? Thank you! :)
samuraigaiden: Hello, Zeo and everyone! Is A Story About My Uncle taken? If not, I'd love to have it. Thanks in advance.
T_a_J: Hello. May i have Grim Dawn + Ashes of Malmouth and Forgotten Gods?
All granted.

Korotan: May I get Mhakna Gramura and Fairy Bell please?
omega64: Would like to request Mhakna Gramura and Fairy Bell. It looks real cute.
Geralt_of_Rivia: Could I ask for Grim Dawn + Ashes of Malmouth and Forgotten Gods ?
phaolo: Ahhh! I'm in for Grim Dawn + Ashes of Malmouth and Forgotten Gods !!
Beaten to it, sorry.
May I ask for Into the Breach?
Hi zeo, may I have ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery) ?