It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

slowninja00234: Thank you i hope you rot. But the games you are wanting to gift me can already geted free from gog store.
Thank you for telling me to check first page.Can i get Prince of Persia®: The Sands of Time please.
arsalan12: There's no reason to be so rude about it and you need to participate for a month before requesting for games.
That’s just their ID (i_hope_you_rot), I think, not that slowninja was being aggressive.
slowninja00234: arslan12 I am not being rude.Its actualy his name.i hope you rot. I dont intent to offense.
lol then I'm sorry.
arsalan12: There's no reason to be so rude about it and you need to participate for a month before requesting for games.
Makotolia: That’s just their ID (i_hope_you_rot), I think, not that slowninja was being aggressive.
Yup I just noticed it.
Post edited December 26, 2018 by arsalan12
slowninja00234: Thank you i hope you rot. But the games you are wanting to gift me can already geted free from gog store.
Thank you for telling me to check first page.Can i get Prince of Persia®: The Sands of Time please.
So you've read the OP and still asking for one? Yes, you need a lesson in English reading.
low rated
zlaywal can you give me a screenshot or write about what games are available or tell me my mistakes I am having a hard time.
slowninja00234: zlaywal can you give me a screenshot or write about what games are available or tell me my mistakes I am having a hard time.
Yes I can but I won't.
slowninja00234: zlaywal can you give me a screenshot or write about what games are available or tell me my mistakes I am having a hard time.
Go to General Discussion forum and then participate in other threads then you can ask for games here.
He refers to point number two, which is the following:

2. Reputable members ONLY are accepted. By "reputable", I have not had a high rep, but having an active presence in the community. Who I deem reputable is AT MY DISCRETION.
As a general guideline, you must have a non-recent registration and have been actively participating in the community for at least a month or so. I WILL BE THE JUDGE on whether you are reputable enough or not.

That is, the most likely is that Zeogold can not give you a game for having participated very little in the forum.
Post edited December 26, 2018 by Sjuan
Considering your lack of meaningful community participation and insistence on getting something from any and all giveaways today, I'd say no games would be available for you in this one in particular.

In particular look at rules 2 and 3.
" Any good game would work. Just please give me some games. I am bored."

"The Gog collection .
C31D4-2D4E1-AA8DF-299D8 "

"Thank you i hope you rot. But the games you are wanting to gift me can already geted free from gog store. "

But "I hope you rot" was trying to give you any good game - why is it important that it is free? I could understand if you said that you dislike those games that are available for free but to fight boredom any good game should be enough, or not?
Post edited December 26, 2018 by MarkoH01
May i request EVERSPACE if its still available?
MarkoH01: " Any good game would work. Just please give me some games. I am bored."

"The Gog collection .
C31D4-2D4E1-AA8DF-299D8 "

"Thank you i hope you rot. But the games you are wanting to gift me can already geted free from gog store. "

But "I hope you rot" was trying to give you any good game - why is it important that it is free? I could understand if you said that you dislike those games that are available for free but to fight boredom any good game should be enough, or not?
And all those free games have been redeemed by 3 users .
i_hope_you_rot: And all those free games have been redeemed by 3 users .
Hahaha. Have they thank you yet?
zlaywal: Hahaha. Have they thank you yet?
None of them .

gogdragon2011 ( registered May 2011 ) 3 games
OranguTan1826 ( registered November 2014 ) 7 games
IBr4xdLive ( registered December 2018 ) 8 games
Post edited December 26, 2018 by i_hope_you_rot
zlaywal: Hahaha. Have they thank you yet?
i_hope_you_rot: None of them .

gogdragon2011 ( registered May 2011 ) 3 games
OranguTan1826 ( registered November 2014 ) 6 games
IBr4xdLive ( registered December 2018 ) 8 games
That is sad to hear. Bot is real isn't it.
low rated
zeogold: *****AVAILABLE KEYS #-M*****
Alan Wake's American Nightmare
Armed and Dangerous
Battle Realms + Winter of the Wolf (†)
Clive Barker's Undying
Crusader: No Remorse + Crusader: No Regret (Note: Both are given as one game.)
Deponia
Dragonsphere (†)
Eschalon: Book 1 (†) (Note: Key comes with a free copy of Bio Menace.)
Etherlords 2
EVERSPACE (x2)
Fantasy General (x...enough to make an actual army) (†)
Full Throttle Remastered (x3) (†)
Little Big Adventure (Relentless: Twinsen's Adventure) (x2) (†)
Little Big Adventure 2 (Twinsen's Odyssey) (x3) (†)
MDK (x5) (†)
Is it OK to ask in advance if a key I want appears in the future on your list? If so, then I'm going to ask for Doom BFG Edition if/when it appears.