It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Why hide a camera when there is one already in place in a good spot: The laptop camera... I hear it is fairly common those get hacked.
bela555: Is there any Lords of the Fallen Game of the Year Edition left?
May I have one if yes?
zeogold:
Almuyadin: I can't believe no one has asked for Colonization.
If everyone already have it, please let me have it.
zeogold: All granted.

srhill: If there is a copy of Call of Juarez still available, I'd like to put my name in the hat. Thank you!
zeogold: You're in luck, another copy just rolled in. In order for me to get it to you, however, you need to give me access to your chat either by adding me as a friend or changing your privacy settings.
Granted.

ikrananka: I'd like to ask for Lords of the Fallen if one is still available.

Thanks
zeogold: Too late, sorry.

T_a_J: Hello. I can please Sublevel Zero Redux gogo key if have someone free?
zeogold: Wrong thread. Try this one instead:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_gog_community_gifting_thread/page1
ok sorry.

Post edited November 13, 2018 by T_a_J
I'd like to ask for The Bureau: XCOM® Declassified™ (!) if one is still available.

thanks.
Thank you zeogold and thank you Doc0075 for the game!
T_a_J: I'd like to ask for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition if one is still available.

thanks.
The available games are found on the first post. And Witcher 3 GOTY is not there.
Whoa, any chance I can request The Way, if it hasn't already been taken?

Also thank you to whoever donated it, without which I wouldn't have known it existed... Looks and sounds hecka rad!
T_a_J: I'd like to ask for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition if one is still available.

thanks.
Braggadar: The available games are found on the first post. And Witcher 3 GOTY is not there.
sorry The Bureau: XCOM® Declassified™
personthingy: Whoa, any chance I can request The Way, if it hasn't already been taken?

Also thank you to whoever donated it, without which I wouldn't have known it existed... Looks and sounds hecka rad!
Granted.
T_a_J: I'd like to ask for The Bureau: XCOM® Declassified™ (!) if one is still available.

thanks.
Gotta wait and see if the person nominated for it takes it or not.
Post edited November 13, 2018 by zeogold
I'd like to thank AliensCrew for Saints Row and zeogold for running the giveaway.
Thank you :)
zeogold: Granted.
Praise be to aghem for the game, and based zeo for running this giveaway!
CervelloYM: I'd like to thank AliensCrew for Saints Row and zeogold for running the giveaway.
Thank you :)
You are welcome.

And good luck with building up your new crime syndicate. xD
May I ask for Torchlight? :)
Thanks Doc0075 you made me happy :)
Thank you Doc0075 for donating "Call of Juarez" and thank you zeogold for hosting this giveaway.
I'd like to nominate mcleodone for Teslagrad.