It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

personthingy: Whoa, any chance I can request The Way, if it hasn't already been taken?

Also thank you to whoever donated it, without which I wouldn't have known it existed... Looks and sounds hecka rad!
zeogold: Granted.
T_a_J: I'd like to ask for The Bureau: XCOM® Declassified™ (!) if one is still available.

thanks.
zeogold: Gotta wait and see if the person nominated for it takes it or not.
ok
I'd like to nominate:

PainOfSalvation for Anomaly 2
mobutu for Prehistorik 1+2
Post edited November 13, 2018 by Ghorpm
I'll try my luck for Prehistorik 1+2.
Thanks a lot to Caesar for Colonization, I really wanted to play it again.
It really is a masterpiece.
And thanks to zeogold for this thread :DDD
Almuyadin: Thanks a lot to Caesar for Colonization, I really wanted to play it again.
It really is a masterpiece.
And thanks to zeogold for this thread :DDD
You're welcome. :) It's one of my favorite games.

Now go and send some caravels to the New World!
Caesar.: Now go and send some caravels to the New World!
i always preferred privateers myself :P
Thanks to Doc0075 and zeogold :)
zeogold: *****AVAILABLE KEYS #-M*****
Age of Wonders
American McGee's Grimm
Anomaly 2
The Bureau: XCOM® Declassified™ (!)
Corsairs Gold
Deponia
Eschalon: Book 1 (†) (Note: Key comes with a free copy of Bio Menace.)
Grim Fandango Remastered (x2) (†)
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II - Trails in the Sky Costumes (Note: This is DLC and will not activate without the base game.) (†)
The Legend of Kyrandia(Book One)
The Legend of Kyrandia: Hand of Fate (Book Two)
The Legend of Kyrandia: Malcolm's Revenge (Book Three)
Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader
Little Big Adventure 2 (Twinsen's Odyssey) (x3) (†)
MDK (x5) (†)
I'd like to try to get grimm...and now I know Prehistorik is on here I'll have to wishlist that since I enjoyed the gba version I haven't managed to get another copy of >_>
darsparx: I'd like to try to get grimm...and now I know Prehistorik is on here I'll have to wishlist that since I enjoyed the gba version I haven't managed to get another copy of >_>
Great, you just discovered this thread. Now be a good guy and go & read the OP (aka post #1). ;)
PookaMustard: Sounds alright to me. I'll correspond with him to check if he wishes for the game and edit this post with his name and notify zeo if he does.

EDIT: I nominate r543 for The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
zeogold: You'll have to contact him to let him know he's been nominated. I can't access his chat.
Hello
Yes, I happen to be r543 and Pook did ask if he could nominate me for this since I do play the Xcom Series and find it interesting.
(To be specific, was interested in the 2012 Reboot at first, even if I find the original interesting as well)
Do have Enemy Unknown(2012 and Original, 2012 including all DLC) on Steam, noticed recently that it's on GOG, wish it was here 4 years ago when I got it on Steam though, oh well...

I'd be interested in the game if that's ok by you, is there anything more I need to do? New to this, did read the rules.

Also sorry about the Messaging Settings, I do use the defaults and do have it set that way usually so no "random strangers" just DM me, wish there was some sort of info notification/popup if someone wanted to start a chat.
And sorry for being late to the party, I did recently start moving to a different PC, however, had to deal with some other nonsense in my life at the end of the last week...
Post edited November 13, 2018 by r543
srhill: If there is a copy of Call of Juarez still available, I'd like to put my name in the hat. Thank you!
zeogold: You're in luck, another copy just rolled in. In order for me to get it to you, however, you need to give me access to your chat either by adding me as a friend or changing your privacy settings.
Granted.
Settings changed. Thanks much!
Caesar.: Now go and send some caravels to the New World!
Vyraexii: i always preferred privateers myself :P
Pirates? What pirates? We have NEVER condoned piracy!
I'd like to nominate pigulici for Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader.
zeogold: Granted.
personthingy: Praise be to aghem for the game, and based zeo for running this giveaway!
Cheers mate, hope you'll like it. I discovered it only slightly earlier during last weekly sale and as I'm a big Another World fan I couldn't resist not only getting it but also donating it here.