It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

skimmie: Neither has mine. She just plays Mahjongg, Solitaire and HOGs
finkleroy: This made me laugh out loud because I was just playing Oh...Sir!! The Insult Simulator, wherein one of the insults is "Your mother plays hidden object games!" True story.
Seriously!? That's absolutely brilliant :)
finkleroy: This made me laugh out loud because I was just playing Oh...Sir!! The Insult Simulator, wherein one of the insults is "Your mother plays hidden object games!" True story.
skimmie: Seriously!? That's absolutely brilliant :)
Yes, seriously. It's a very silly game.
Lexor: It seems a little weird that people downvote the post with game request in giveaway thread.
zeogold: Wait, are you telling me you DON'T just go to random threads and downvote every post you see? And you call yourself a forum user?
As I said earlier, I'm not using general forum too much, prefer games' subforums.
Maybe it's normal thing in general forum.
zeogold: Wait, are you telling me you DON'T just go to random threads and downvote every post you see? And you call yourself a forum user?
Lexor: As I said earlier, I'm not using general forum too much, prefer games' subforums.
Great to hear since more and more people are using the general forum for EVERYTHING including specific questions about specific games. On top of that they prefer to use thread titles like "I have a problem" or similar really spoiler free titles. :)

btw: Some people simply think that asking for a game is a sin. They even downvote posts in threads that are SUPPOSED to list only game requests like the GOG gifting thread and others. Maybe they feel more powerfull when pushing that button - don't know.
Post edited April 12, 2018 by MarkoH01
high rated
Lexor: As I said earlier, I'm not using general forum too much, prefer games' subforums.
i was mostly joking/being sarcastic. It's fairly well-known that the forum has a huge issue with rep. It's abused so badly that it's basically a joke among all of us.
Post edited April 12, 2018 by zeogold
zeogold: i was mostly joking/being sarcastic. It's fairly well-known that the forum has a huge issue with rep. It's abused so badly that it's basically a joke among all of us.
You are so right. I just upvoted you - HA - take this! Wasn't it as funny for you as it was for me? Or did I get something wrong here ;)
MarkoH01: <snip>
btw: Some people simply think that asking for a game is a sin. They even downvote posts in threads that are SUPPOSED to list only game requests like the GOG gifting thread and others. Maybe they feel more powerfull when pushing that button - don't know.
Yeah, i think it probably makes them feel gd or something but i think if they hv 2 gain some satisfaction fr pressing that button then its pretty sad & pathetic. Kind of pity them, lol.

Maybe some of them called others who request 4 games beggers is cos they jealous & cant get the games themselves. Well, @ least those 'beggers' get 2 enjoy something they like but they dun. ;p

As 4 the downvotes, i'm on the receiving end 4 some recently but little do they know the more time they hv 2 waste pressing that button the happier i'm. Aftall, we all know rep counts 4 shit here so every second they waste just makes me more happy. Haha. =D

zeogold: i was mostly joking/being sarcastic. It's fairly well-known that the forum has a huge issue with rep. It's abused so badly that it's basically a joke among all of us.
MarkoH01: You are so right. I just upvoted you - HA - take this! Wasn't it as funny for you as it was for me? Or did I get something wrong here ;)
Hey, y didn't u upvote me as well? How cld u miss me out on the joke. :(

Lol. ;p
Post edited April 12, 2018 by tomyam80
On some other forums nicks of people who up/downvote the post are visible below it. Maybe it is some solution that GOG should introduce here as well.
MarkoH01: Great to hear since more and more people are using the general forum for EVERYTHING including specific questions about specific games. On top of that they prefer to use thread titles like "I have a problem" or similar really spoiler free titles. :)

Oh you can feel more powerful after pushing buttons too. Try UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT.... uhhh... umm... I forgot the rest...
MarkoH01: Great to hear since more and more people are using the general forum for EVERYTHING including specific questions about specific games. On top of that they prefer to use thread titles like "I have a problem" or similar really spoiler free titles. :)

UncleColdBeer: Oh you can feel more powerful after pushing buttons too. Try UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT.... uhhh... umm... I forgot the rest...
UU DD LR LR B A START
UncleColdBeer: Oh you can feel more powerful after pushing buttons too. Try UP, UP, DOWN, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT, LEFT, RIGHT.... uhhh... umm... I forgot the rest...
tinyE: UU DD LR LR B A START
THAT'S IT! Thanks. Now where is "START" on my keyboard..... hmm... I'll find it someday!
UncleColdBeer: THAT'S IT! Thanks. Now where is "START" on my keyboard..... hmm... I'll find it someday!
You got it all wrong, you have to press S T A R T keys to make it work!
UncleColdBeer: THAT'S IT! Thanks. Now where is "START" on my keyboard..... hmm... I'll find it someday!
MMLN: You got it all wrong, you have to press S T A R T keys to make it work!
Dang it! All that time wasted on searching for the elusive "ANY" key...... and the answer was just around the corner.
MMLN: You got it all wrong, you have to press S T A R T keys to make it work!
I PUT START THERE! Look!

Oh wait, you meant him. :P
Post edited April 13, 2018 by tinyE
i'm still trying to find the "any" key alot of games say hit any key to continue but i cant find it