It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Vyraexii: i'm still trying to find the "any" key alot of games say hit any key to continue but i cant find it
I assume it's that really big key without any description on it...
MMLN: You got it all wrong, you have to press S T A R T keys to make it work!
UncleColdBeer: Dang it! All that time wasted on searching for the elusive "ANY" key...... and the answer was just around the corner.
Yeah, the world of IT can be sometimes pretty elusive :-/
You guys laugh, but I imagine that this is exactly what working at an IT desk must be like.
zeogold: You guys laugh, but I imagine that this is exactly what working at an IT desk must be like.
You have no idea. *rolls eyes*
UncleColdBeer: THAT'S IT! Thanks. Now where is "START" on my keyboard..... hmm... I'll find it someday!
Vyraexii: i'm still trying to find the "any" key alot of games say hit any key to continue but i cant find it
I still love the error message
"Keyboard error, press any key to continue" :)
MarkoH01: I still love the error message
Back in 1994, I was spoke with a tech support rep from Gateway 2000 who thought my CD-ROM drivers were on a CD-ROM, which reminds me of torrents of WinRAR which have the install files RAR'd up. How does that work, exactly?
Think it's "Keyboard not found, press F1 to continue."
Cavalary: Think it's "Keyboard not found, press F1 to continue."
Yes, that might be as well - it's been quite a while since I last had such an error.
Thanks Zeo and BJGamer for Memoria!
misteryo: Thanks Zeo and BJGamer for Memoria!
You are very welcome. Enjoy the game! :)
May I ask for System Shock 2 please? :)
Sjuan: May I ask for System Shock 2 please? :)
Granted.
Just went through almost my entire friendlist wishlists to nominate someone for one of my favorite games but none of the lovely buggers have it there. xD
So, I hope most of them already have Cultures 1+2 and hope that the copy available here ends up with someone who will care for the cute Vikings. :)
BranjoHello: snip
I've never heard of this game before. Is it similiar to Settlers?

I highly recommend Defender's Quest, this is one of my favourite indie games and one of the best tower defense I've ever played. After the last update it's looks even better than before. I've finished it three times already!
BranjoHello: snip
Aramandur: snip
From what I know it requires much more micromanagement. In Settlers you don't need to care about single settlers and their needs.

I was always interested in Cultures, but I'm still postponing the game because I've heard it's extremely long - 200h+ of gameplay, as far as I know... But I'll try someday, I think ;)