It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you, benkii for the nomination for Perimeter. Thank you, Omega for donating the game. And thank you, zeogold for running this. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone.
I'll blame it on being ill, but what does (!) signify after a game again? Waiting for a nomination to go through?
bler144: I'll blame it on being ill, but what does (!) signify after a game again? Waiting for a nomination to go through?
Here you are, sir:
zeogold: 6. Nominating other members is allowed, and encouraged. The nomination will only be accepted if the nominee falls within the terms of this giveaway, however. The nominee has a week to claim the game before it is up for grabs for everyone else again. If somebody has been nominated for a game, the game will be marked with an exclamation mark (!) until either redeemed or a week has passed. If you do not wish to receive nominations, either leave a request in the thread or PM me and you'll be added to the "no-gift" list on the OP. If you wish to be removed from this list, let me know in the same manner.
ciemnogrodzianin: Here you are, sir:
thanks! :)
May I have Hard West?
EDIT: Retracted, I actually forgot about the new star wars games, now I have the 40$ :)

Original message:
Can I ask for Master of Orion (2016) ?
It looks like I will not reach the 40$ in this sale, but MoO is on the wishlist.
Post edited December 24, 2017 by loki1985
May I please request The Walking Dead Season 2?
I'd like to nominate this new guy for BIT.TRIP FATE. I hear he's really cool, now what's his name? It was zeogold and the game is in his wishlist and I think he deserves it. Maybe you can contact him when he's not busy giving away games to others.
greeklover: I'd like to nominate this new guy for BIT.TRIP FATE. I hear he's really cool, now what's his name? It was zeogold.
I'd like to second this nomination.
It's Xmas Eve & i'll like 2 request 4 Sherlock Holmes versus Jack the Ripper as Xmas gift 4 myself, haha. ;p

Merry Xmas 2 all & enjoy the holiday ahead! ^_^
If eligible I would like to ask for RollerCoaster Tycoon 2: Triple Thrill Pack.
Greets:

May I ask for Sid Meier's Civilization IV®: The Complete Edition please? I need more Spock in my life. :)

Thank you
Post edited December 24, 2017 by drmike
For the longest time I've been meaning to get the Ys series, but I always end up overspending on better deals, thus postponing my purchase for a later sale. However, should I already have part of the series, my OCD tendencies would force me to get all the titles.

So, may I ask for Ys: The Oath in Felghana.
Could I please have Underrail?
I missed (by minutes) the GOG giveaway of Oxenfree if anyone has a spare. Merry Christmas and assorted holidays to all!