It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

MarkoH01: I just searched through this thread for "Moebius" to see if I have missed something. Unfortunately I could not see any dialogie between you and zeo about Moebius and also cannot think of any reason why you would have to buy another game because somebody requested Moebius.
BeatriceElysia: Well, I did gift Moebius to someone/zeogold, but maybe that someone deleted his/hers posts? I got message from zeo that code does not work.
In any case. Donating games is completely voluntary. So even if you have donated a game to the giveaway and the key is not valid anymore (happened a few times) there is actually no obligation whatsoever to buy another one. These are things that just happen seomtimes.
Post edited December 20, 2017 by MarkoH01
BeatriceElysia: Well, I did gift Moebius to someone/zeogold, but maybe that someone deleted his/hers posts? I got message from zeo that code does not work.
MarkoH01: In any case. Donating games is completely voluntary. So even if you have donated a game to the giveaway and the key is not valid anymore (happened a few times) there is actually no obligation whatsoever to buy another one. These are things that just happen seomtimes.
Hmmm..... let's hear what zeo thinks... he hasn't responded to my messages...
BeatriceElysia:
You should be able to see who has claimed it HERE, if it already has been claimed.
MarkoH01: In any case. Donating games is completely voluntary. So even if you have donated a game to the giveaway and the key is not valid anymore (happened a few times) there is actually no obligation whatsoever to buy another one. These are things that just happen seomtimes.
BeatriceElysia: Hmmm..... let's hear what zeo thinks... he hasn't responded to my messages...
Well - I will buy you a car - maybe just a toy car but we'll see - if he should say something that is extremely different from what I just told you :D
Leuu: What you mean?
drmike: It was a joke. GoG is based out of Poland.
Sry i didn't get it :$

Once again Merry Christmas and Happy New (and rest of old) Year ;)
zeogold: snip
May I ask for Mobile Forces?
auaquauitl: Can i have "Neverwinter Nights Diamond", please?

Thanks! (:
Granted.
Avogadro6: May I ask for Rebel Galaxy if it's still available?
Also granted.
zeogold: snip
Klumpen0815: May I ask for Mobile Forces?
Granted as well.
MarkoH01: I just searched through this thread for "Moebius" to see if I have missed something. Unfortunately I could not see any dialogie between you and zeo about Moebius
That's because it was in PMs. What happened is that Nicole28 requested Moebius (which was donated by Beatrice), but the code is acting up. It seems to be something on GOG's end, considering the code length looks like a promo code and it doesn't say "expired" or "invalid", it actually shows the game but delivers an error message saying the code is unusable.
BeatriceElysia: Hmmm..... let's hear what zeo thinks... he hasn't responded to my messages...
It is as Marko says. You're under no obligation to buy anything to make up for it (it's not like it was even your fault as it is). If you want to buy something else to donate, that's fine and up to you, but by no means do you have to.
Post edited December 21, 2017 by zeogold
high rated
A couple Master of Orion codes were dropped off, so I'll nominate Lexor for one of 'em and hopefully end the poor dude's search.
May I ask for Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak?

Many thanks to DampSquib and zeogold for the game.
Post edited December 21, 2017 by NickZah
NickZah: May I ask for Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak?
Dune inspired Homeworld game but on the ground instead of space?
Can I have Shadowrun Dragonfall please? I have been trying to get it through trades without success last month.
Post edited December 21, 2017 by greeklover
NickZah: May I ask for Homeworld: Deserts of Kharak?
Granted.
greeklover: Can I have Shadowrun Dragonfall please? I have been trying to get it through trades without success last month.
Also granted.
Post edited December 21, 2017 by zeogold
Thanks to Zeogold and Clisair for Neverwinter Nights Diamond!
zeogold: A couple Master of Orion codes were dropped off, so I'll nominate Lexor for one of 'em and hopefully end the poor dude's search.
Hey, thank you very much for nomination <3 but I've already got my copy of MoO thanks to MarkoH01. :)
Thanks zeogold and MaxFulvus for shadowrun dragonfall director's cut. I was trying to trade for it on steam but this is even better, I got it on GOG:D