It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Alright, after much hemming and hawing and several advanced head-scratching techniques, I've settled on the following:

For this particular incarnation of the Community Giveaway (the Steam version doesn't need it so much considering the sheer amount of games there), I'll ask nominators to please limit the amount of nominations you make to about 3 a week.

Does that sound fair to all?
zeogold: Alright, after much hemming and hawing and several advanced head-scratching techniques, I've settled on the following:

For this particular incarnation of the Community Giveaway (the Steam version doesn't need it so much considering the sheer amount of games there), I'll ask nominators to please limit the amount of nominations you make to about 3 a week.

hey, it's totally up to you and my intention wasn't to stir any beef (beef is better grilled anyway) - hopefully you didn't scratch to soreness or bleeds!

but I don't even check the giveaway but once a week, if that, and it seems like others check it obsessively, and this sort of makes me feel like "oh shit I should check more often so I don't miss something I really want" which just kind of leads to a greed/desire psychology that I don't like - 3 a week we're just going to have someone (or multiple someones) coming in at midnight every sunday with 3 nominations, and that seems like a lot to me still - 3 total a month I think is a more appropriate speed, but, again, not trying to make it a huge debate or cause ppl grief either -

of course do what you think is best and most in the spirit of the GA
Post edited January 02, 2018 by drealmer7
zeogold: Alright, after much hemming and hawing and several advanced head-scratching techniques, I've settled on the following:

As a recent donator, I agree in not wanting to see nominations eliminated - however I can also see the different perspectives and why the dropping of such a large list on the first day of the month with a crop of new games could discourage some. There were many well considered suggestions but I do think you have a good decision here zeo, with one caveat ... limit of 3 nominations per week and no nominations for the first 3 days of the month (except daggered or expiring games per your usual rules). Thank you for running the Community Giveaways and for encouraging thoughtful input and discussion.
low rated
zeogold:
Ignorance is bliss.If one is unaware of an unpleasant fact or situation one cannot be troubled by it.yuk yuk yuk.

That's even less than I was thinking. Seems fine, possibly with bjgamer's caveat.

As for the earlier tangent with MarkoH01, I'll leave it with: That's exactly the problem. Business, economy, growth. Also still seeing the good despite them crapping on the very concept.
zeogold:
Tauto: And if I or Kleetus were ever nominated? Tisk tisk tisk.
I realize you;re probably just trolling as always but just in case:

Your wishlist is not public.
Sounds like a good compromise. My suggestion is only to give it a go and see if we need to change / improve it in future.

Thank you for your hard work Zeo. Not everyone have the time and willing to handle such giveaway.

Also I'm pretty sure no donator would mind if you ask for a game. Just contact them via chat and ask
kusumahendra: Sounds like a good compromise. My suggestion is only to give it a go and see if we need to change / improve it in future.

Thank you for your hard work Zeo. Not everyone have the time and willing to handle such giveaway.

Also I'm pretty sure no donator would mind if you ask for a game. Just contact them via chat and ask
I second this, all of it, but do please consider contacting the donor, zeogold, and allowing yourself a game you want. If needbe I will wait the 3 days and second (or is it third, fourth or fifth by now?) the nomination of zeogold for BIT.TRIP FATE. ;)
high rated

The new rule is good and should prevent abuse from many sides. For myself, I'm going to self regulate and limit myself to 3 a month because I really need to slow down with my nominating. I'll also wait at the start of a new month to give others a chance to check out the list. Again, I apologize for letting myself get carried away with big nomination lists. The community seems to not want me to stop but to just slow down a bit so that is what I'm aiming for.

Yes, fair enough.

So-o-o, since DK2 wanst in first three positions of the nomenee list, can I have it?
low rated
Tauto: And if I or Kleetus were ever nominated? Tisk tisk tisk.
drmike: I realize you;re probably just trolling as always but just in case:

Your wishlist is not public.
Correct.I wan't a game,I pay for it and don't beg.It was question that had to be asked which I knew would NOT be answered in an honest,unbiased if answered at all as it hasn't been anyway.If people wish to make idiotic statements then not expect questions/rules then they are very naive.It's ego is blown away by the (thankyou's) in here and as it's it's thread will not reply as it doesn't wish to show true colors.Be patient as it will attack me out of it's own threads where it thinks that no one will venture.One question if I may...........Have you been told of the other site that it has? Very secret and hush hush site where it is enticing Gog member's to move too.NO? And you thought it was all for the member's at Gog that it loves.Thankyou.

P.S.......You will receive a PM from it and it will say please do not converse with the troll:)
Post edited January 02, 2018 by Tauto
Ghorpm: May I request Think of the Children?
zeogold: Granted.
Thank you and thank you ElTerprise for the donation
If possible I'd like to request a copy of Baldurs Gate 2 and if it's not acting greedy NWN diamond. I only ask because it had a cross next to it and you said there was lots of keys. Thanks in advance
So I'm guessing zeo never took that game?
Tauto: P.S.......You will receive a PM from it and it will say please do not converse with the troll:)
Five or six....