It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: FOR THE DONKEYS!
HypersomniacLive: Then we'll need tinyE's expertise.
dont you mean his expert eeyores?!
foxworks: That we did, which makes it even more amazing managing links for the 90+ donors. Nicely done! ;-)
HypersomniacLive: *hides face in hands in embarrassment*

Cheers, but that was not my point - I only wanted to point out that we have a great many generous GOGgers.
We should have a special event when we hit 100 donors. :-)
Wait, wait wait.................just when I got to Mariner about that *issue*. I can't take this back now!

*connects the pump to the beer barrel*
Thanks again Sachys and foxworks for another TBBBBOB chance! And thanks to duragon for donating my price!
Shadowstalker16: HUGE thanks to cecil for gifting me Mark of the Ninja and Christoph89 for gifting me Thomas Was Alone. Both were games I always wanted to play and thanks to you guys' kindness and generosity, now I can! Another huge thanks to Sachys and foxworks for the smooth organizing and functioning of the GA and for investing their time and patience to make us all happy. Finally a big applause to all the game donors who make this GA possible by kindly donating games! You guys rock!
And congrats to all other winners!
Your very welcome :)
Shout out to all the other donors it warms my heart to see that foxworks reported it was 90+ strong. Special shout outs to the hosts for doing this :)
Post edited March 02, 2015 by cecil
Thank you very, very much! 2 games at once is a wonderful gift!

Thank you Duragon!!!
Thanks to Sachys, foxworks and HypersomniacLive for their untiring work on the bazaar. Gratitude to all the donors, especially LynetteC for Leisure Suit Larry.

Congratulations to all the winners.
Thanks again Mr. Sachys and Mr. foxworks for your time and effort to make this happen!
Huge thank you to all the donors! :)
high rated
Gydion: 0__o Reverse giveaway. I like it, but I was simply being flippant before.
I know, that's why I decided to reply seriously. ;-)

Sachys: dont you mean his expert eeyores?!
I'm sure he'll contribute what ever is best or necessary...
Congratulations to the horde of winners, thank you to the legion of donors, and kudos to the triumvirate of moderators.
Huge thanks to HypersomniacLive since my eagle eye failed to notice his name in the organizers list. Thanks for spreading happiness around the forum!