It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Alone in the Dark is a classic... But I still like The New Nightmare (it's more in line with the old Resident Evil games with the gameplay) but it does seem to go crazy with the story after you leave the mansion (yes, there's also a mansion). I guess is kinda like a "reboot/reimagining" of the original trilogy (you have a mansion, you have spirits and darkness... and you have crazyness though no Santa costume haha). Well, I'm off to keep trying to beat the original, man that game is hard.
Thank you for keeping up this giveaway.

WANT: 7th Guest & 11th Hour* (Steam)
INTERESTED IN: Commandos Ammo Pack (GOG)
WOULD ALSO LIKE: To express my gratitude.
* * * * * QUICK DIP DRAW IN ABOUT 2 HOURS * * * * *
high rated
* * * * * QUICK DIP DRAW #2* * * * *

As mentioned earlier, we're having a little fun this weekend during the giveaway. Current qualified entrants will be entered into a random draw for a GOG game regularly priced at/on sale for $5.99 USD.

Today's QUICK DIP Winner is:

Dessimu:

Congratulations, Dessimu! Please send me which [url=http://www.an-ovel.com/cgi-bin/magog.cgi?ver=235&scp=gdspu&dsp=ipgfsorlcmba&ord=&flt=pie~5.99~&htt=&myf=WedJul230035002014_empty_fUMQcNnuTR59x]title[/url] you want at your earliest convenience.

Thanks everyone!
Congrats to Dessimu!
Congratulations, Dessimu, get a wise choose :D
Congrats to Dessimu!
foxworks: * * * * * QUICK DIP DRAW #2* * * * *
What a surprise!! Thank you for both the idea of QDD and the lucky draw! I've looked through the games and I'm choosing Vampire: The Masquerade - Redemption. I have only touched a Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodlines game in the past and I was really interested by it. I don't know, how much VTM: Redemption differs, but I hope it to be just as interesting or even more.

Again, thank you for this surprising idea. This TBBBBoB is one of those even more special!
foxworks: * * * * * QUICK DIP DRAW #2* * * * *
Dessimu: What a surprise!! Thank you for both the idea of QDD and the lucky draw! I've looked through the games and I'm choosing http://www.gog.com/game/vampire_the_masquerade_redemption] ....
Done! Please check your PM ;-)
Congratulations, Dessimu!
Congratz to Dessimu^^
Thanks! Received and being downloaded :-)
Post edited February 22, 2015 by Dessimu
Woooot!!! Thanks for doing this, fox!
I hadn't been checking in here, Congrats to the quick dip(?) winners!
I didn't notice you had already started another one. ;)

WANT: The Temple of Elemental Evil (GOG)
INTERESTED The Race for the White House (Desura)
WOULD ALSO LIKE: To thank you guys for keeping up with these fantastic giveaways. =)
Post edited February 23, 2015 by Tannath