It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thank you very much BillyMaysFan59 and all the contributors.
Congrats to the winners and big thanks to everyone, especially our hosts and madth3 & thk47.
congrats iws!
Congrats guys !
Yay! You just made a not-so-very-good day at all a bit better. Thank you. :)

EtA: Specifically, thank you to Duragon and KoreaBeat for the games that I won. And thanks once again to Sachys, foxworks, the donors, and everyone else who helps keep this giveaway going!
Post edited February 28, 2015 by penumbren
penumbren: Yay! You just made a not-so-very-good day at all a bit better. Thank you.
i hope we do tthat,for someone everytime - old ninja thread managed it,that often at least for a long time (including for me on many occasions) and as we're here to replace it...

:)
Congrats to all the insta-winners!
woah thanks
I'm happy for all the insta-winners, less happy then I am about the existence of boobies but happy none the less.
Thanks and congrats to all the winners
HUGE thanks to cecil for gifting me Mark of the Ninja and Christoph89 for gifting me Thomas Was Alone. Both were games I always wanted to play and thanks to you guys' kindness and generosity, now I can! Another huge thanks to Sachys and foxworks for the smooth organizing and functioning of the GA and for investing their time and patience to make us all happy. Finally a big applause to all the game donors who make this GA possible by kindly donating games! You guys rock!
And congrats to all other winners!
Big thanks Sachys and foxworks for the again great giveaway! Even bigger thanks to Aveweto and thk47 for donating the games I wanted! And congratulations to all of the other insta-winners!

P.S. (to Sachys and foxworks): Can you provide other links to posts from the donors when officially announcing them, because I already +1 all of the #4 donors and can't give them + again :) ?
leon30: Can you provide other links to posts from the donors when officially announcing them, because I already +1 all of the #4 donors and can't give them + again :) ?
We will be posting the donors list after we post the final draw results. Stay tuned!
penumbren: Yay! You just made a not-so-very-good day at all a bit better. Thank you. :)
The same for me. I was having a slightly cruddy day and then saw I had an insta-win.... an insta-pick-me-up!
Well this was a nice surprise to wake up to!

Many thanks to the donor on these! ~redeemed!