It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Congratulations to the happy winners and a big thank you to the gifters and the organizers duo and the link hunter :P
Thanks to deMignon, all the other donors and of course to Sachys and foxworks.
high rated

* * * * ALL PRIZES SENT! * * * * *

As always, if you have an issue redeeming your prize, or have not recieved it due to GOGbear activiy, please get in touch asap.

Also, dont forget to bookmark this link for news on donations!
http://www.gog.com/forum/general/tbbbbob_donations

*Note: we are only accepting donations of GOGs until the end of the weekend promo!
Post edited March 01, 2015 by Sachys
Congrats all and thanks again for the giveaway :)
Thanks again to all involved, donors, chimps, foxes, and hypers...
Once again a big thanks for the wonderful effort with another TBBBBoB guys and also for the additional work with the quick dip draws. Gratitude as always to the amazingly generous donors for an incredible list of games. Also congrats to all the lucky quick dip, insta and regular winners. :)
Congrats to the winners, donors, host and all everyone involved.
Congratulations to all happy winners and thanks all organizers for another thrilling round !
My sincere thanks to the organizers of another wonderful TBBBBoB. My gratitude to all the donors, and congratulations to all the winners.
Thanks fox and sachys and budejovich for my gift. Congratulations all other winners and thanks to all fellow donors:)
Thanks to all donors and to Sachys, foxworks and HypersomniacLive!
Congrats to all the winners and thanks to all the donors!!!

:D
Thank you Marriane and Aveweto for gifting me 2 (yes that's two) games!!!
Congratulations to all the other winners. Special thanks to Melhelix for donating my game. I used to enjoy Crystal Caves often back in the day so it is very nice to have it back :D

Thank you, Sachys & Foxworks for running such a swell giveaway shindig. You guys are the best, and deserve many biscuits!
Happy day~! Now I have the entire Millennium series all in one place :D Thank you, Linus, and all of the donors!