It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
tinyE: IM GONNNA GET YOU ASSHOLE
Kleetus: Who are you referring to, there are a number of arseholes here?
its one thing to screw around with someone for shits and giggles but I'm in a bad way right now. That's not a fucking joke and Im just asking you to leave me alone today. I'm sitting here trying to convince myself to want to be here tomorrow and its a fucking joke to you

I only logged in here because I do have some friends here and was hoping to a little friendly chatter/distraction would help me get through today and you are trolling me and i can't fucking believe how sick you are to be doing this

this is my fucking life asshole

you can't be this fucking low
low rated
tinyE: I'm in a bad way right now.
Tell me what's wrong, it helps to talk and I'm a great listener, just look at my ears?
low rated
tinyE: I'm in a bad way right now.
Kleetus: Tell me what's wrong, it helps to talk and I'm a great listener, just look at my ears?
It wants a drink.
low rated
one day you mothercvuc kers are gonna hit rock botton and when you look up for a helping hand the only thing you are gonna get is a fucking boot

i hope you remember today when it happens
low rated
tinyE: one day you mothercvuc kers are gonna hit rock botton and when you look up for a helping hand the only thing you are gonna get is a fucking boot

i hope you remember today when it happens
Have a drink.
low rated
tinyE: one day you mothercvuc kers are gonna hit rock botton and when you look up for a helping hand the only thing you are gonna get is a fucking boot
I offered you a helping hand (ear?) and you wouldn't accept, I even offered you my friendship.

BTW, what's Rock Botton, is he a singer and does he have a brother named Michael, Michael Botton?
low rated
THIS IS NOW CRIMINAL HARASSMENT

if gog won't do anything I can pursue other venues
tinyE: THIS IS NOW CRIMINAL HARASSMENT

Who ya gonna call, Ban Busters?

Here, I'll sing for you to cheer you up, they say music soothes the soul:

Ban Busters!

If there's something strange, in your neighborhood,

Who you gonna call? Ban Busters!

If someone's banned, and it don't look good,

Who you gonna call? Ban Busters!

I ain't afraid of no ban.

I ain't afraid of no ban.

You forget how to log off?
low rated
You know, you could start your own TV show.

Law and Order DHU: Digital Harassment Unit.

Can't wait for Mariska to interrogate me, I want to tell her everything.
tinyE: *snip*
Just ignore them. I know it's hard but they can't do anything than spout words. It is easy on the internet to ignore peoples moods. If they would stand in front of you personally they wouldn't be such ignorant idiots or they would risk real consequences.
You could take a walk or beat a tree with a club to let off some steam.
Just try not to let them get to you.
viperfdl: Just ignore them. I know it's hard but they can't do anything than spout words. It is easy on the internet to ignore peoples moods. If they would stand in front of you personally they wouldn't be such ignorant idiots or they would risk real consequences.
They are following me from thread to thread and they are spamming my notifications.

The only way to ignore them is to log off.

Even if there was some way to turn the other cheek, I shouldn't have too.

viperfdl: Just ignore them. I know it's hard but they can't do anything than spout words. It is easy on the internet to ignore peoples moods. If they would stand in front of you personally they wouldn't be such ignorant idiots or they would risk real consequences.
The GOG staff has blocked me.
Post edited December 26, 2016 by tinyE
tinyE: They are following me from thread to thread and they are spamming my notifications.

It seems like you have your personal groupies. ;)

If they are so attracted to you maybe they would be willing to bend over and let your three asses have some fun with them...

Edit:
tinyE: The GOG staff has blocked me.
What do you mean by that? You can still post, or not?
Post edited December 26, 2016 by viperfdl
low rated
viperfdl: If they would stand in front of you personally they wouldn't be such ignorant idiots or they would risk real consequences.
No, I wouldn't say such things, I'd just deck him and break his jaw.

That's what he deserves for saying crap about people's families, wishing them harm, abusing rep and spam deleting.

You really should save your compassion for someone actually deserving.

tinyE: Even if there was some way to turn the other cheek, I shouldn't have too.
Have you turned the other cheek after abusing my family, after destroying my rep and spam deleting posts?

You love playing the victim, but you're just a coward and spoiled brat.

The day you gave me and my family shit was the day I told you that you'd regret it, so enjoy and stop whining.

LoLza, best Christmas ever.
Post edited December 26, 2016 by Kleetus
tinyE: They are following me from thread to thread and they are spamming my notifications.

viperfdl: It seems like you have your personal groupies. ;)

If they are so attracted to you maybe they would be willing to bend over and let your three asses have some fun with them...

Edit:
viperfdl: What do you mean by that? You can still post, or not?
I momentarily lost my PM but it's back. Probably an ill time coincidence on my end. Wish I could delete that thread.

If those pricks weren't here I'd never blow up and make these mistakes. I was never this bad before they got here.

You knew me four years ago, am I right?
Post edited December 26, 2016 by tinyE