It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE:
No, no - vegetables, man.
I'm a bit sleep deprived, had 8 hours of sleep or so in the last 4-5 days. It's starting to get annoying. :/
NuffCatnip: I'm a bit sleep deprived, had 8 hours of sleep or so in the last 4-5 days. It's starting to get annoying. :/
Too much catnip?
NuffCatnip: I'm a bit sleep deprived, had 8 hours of sleep or so in the last 4-5 days. It's starting to get annoying. :/
Kleetus: Too much catnip?
Not enough I fear.
NuffCatnip: Not enough I fear.
Nuff Catnip.
Got a rental car, cruising at 65mph on the highway at night in a heavy rain storm... and then the driver-side wiper stops. Just like that, I don't see jack shit.

Had to drive in a pretty creative position for a long time to see at least a little something from the passenger side, and somehow made it to the nearest exit to a service spot in the middle of nowhere.

Of course this was a brand new Mini Cooper S with shiny paint and fancy racing stripes. And this is why Japanese cars are rightfully dominating the world market with their amazing reliability ratings.
I found out yesterday that a cousin of mine was murdered on New Years morning. I've certainly had better starts to a fresh new year. Hearing of family members being shot to death isn't one of them.
Emob78: I found out yesterday that a cousin of mine was murdered on New Years morning.
Condolences.
Emob78: I found out yesterday that a cousin of mine was murdered on New Years morning. I've certainly had better starts to a fresh new year. Hearing of family members being shot to death isn't one of them.
That's horrendous. My condolences. No-one dared to post any bitches afterwards as everything else pales in comparison to murder. What happened?
Well, my problems seem insignificant compared to that.
well my grandmother just died, what way to start off the new year.
Emob78: I found out yesterday that a cousin of mine was murdered on New Years morning. I've certainly had better starts to a fresh new year. Hearing of family members being shot to death isn't one of them.
DubConqueror: That's horrendous. My condolences. No-one dared to post any bitches afterwards as everything else pales in comparison to murder. What happened?
Can't really say. Looks like it was premeditated, the shooter killed himself when the police showed up at his house, and someone else has been arrested in connection with it. At this point I don't know much more than what's being printed in the local news articles about it. My cousin was running with a rough group of people, so it really doesn't surprise me that something like this happened. Was just a matter of time.
Playing Cookie Clicker. I am at the stage where 1/3 of Golden Cookie Spawns are Wrath Cookies instead, and the game is currently refusing to give me Golden Cookies.

I got:
Clot (1/2 cookie production for a couple minutes)
Building penalty (almost no cookie production for a minute, actually quite rare)
Cookie Storm (tons of golden/wrath cookies appear, click for points (and possible eggs during Easter)
Elder Frenzy (x666 cookie production for 12 seconds, quite rare)
Another Elder Frenzy (getting the same effect twice in a row, especially a rare one like Elder Frenzy, is quite rare, as the game removes the previous effect from the list 80% of the time)
Then, while typing this post, the game *finally* gives me a Golden Cookie with a Frenzy effect (x7 cookie production for 154 seconds)

Strange luck.
(During the Frenzy, I got a Wrath cookie with Lucky (+15 minutes of production or 15% of cookies in bank, whichever is less.)
dtgreene: Playing Cookie Clicker.
Oh god no, not again.
Why does buying a new car always has to be an insufferable experience? The pointless phone calls trying to extract a price quote from the rep, stupid back-and-forth negotiations at the dealership, mind games and yelling contests with the finance guy in a claustrophobic office... Let it stop...