It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
Tauto: Naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!
Crewdroog: :)

*goes back to trying to slam round peg through square hole*
Actually that works easy,but it's harder to get square peg in round hole.
low rated
Tauto, did you just vote for your own removal?
low rated
tinyE: Tauto, did you just vote for your own removal?
Stop sending friend requests and go back to maggot forum.
Banknotes are sole property of the central bank. You merely rent them.
Crewdroog: .
Mornin' Miss Droo.
Crewdroog: .
Kleetus: Mornin' Miss Droo.
*looks at pretend watch*
sure, why not?

good morning!
nvm
Post edited December 23, 2016 by eksasol
Please vote for my wish:
Post edited December 23, 2016 by Kleetus
After decades of engineering plowed into electronics design and manufacturing, why in the world has the industry failed to invent components that - when they go kablooey at 11:30 at night and the UPS starts screaming at you - smell like coconut lotion or strawberries or Bailey's Irish Creme? No, that tiny capacitor has to put out a really nasty stink that's still hanging around when you get up the next day. A fart goes away within 30 seconds tops - with a lot more gas - while this blown up part still reeks some 9 hours later.
christmas party tonight

time to barricade myself in my room
My aunt who has been battling cancer and who I am very close is on her death bed.

edit: she actually stabilized and they got her clotting under control, so there is hope that she will pull through.
Post edited December 24, 2016 by Crewdroog
HereForTheBeer: After decades of engineering plowed into electronics design and manufacturing, why in the world has the industry failed to invent components that - when they go kablooey at 11:30 at night and the UPS starts screaming at you - smell like coconut lotion or strawberries or Bailey's Irish Creme? No, that tiny capacitor has to put out a really nasty stink that's still hanging around when you get up the next day. A fart goes away within 30 seconds tops - with a lot more gas - while this blown up part still reeks some 9 hours later.
You're smelling the burned flesh of all those Chinese factory workers who fell into the transistor replicator machines. Unfortunate side effect of global trade. I'd recommend putting up lots of those car pine cones all over the computer/work room. The lingering smell of burned human flesh and plastic can be a bit unpleasant.
Crewdroog: My aunt who has been battling cancer and who I am very close is on her death bed.
Sorry to hear that.
Post edited December 23, 2016 by Kleetus
Feel very down, tired and over-stimulated after being at a party for two-and-a-half hours. I suck at partying. Especially with people I don't know. I don't know what I should talk about and I just stand about eating and drinking a bit like a spectator.
DubConqueror: I suck at partying. Especially with people I don't know.
I hope you practice safe sex, it's just not worth taking any chances these days?