It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

low rated
tinyE: I was never this bad before they got here.
You gave me shit for no reason, just because I wouldn't stop posting in a thread you didn't like.

Not only that, you abused me and my parents, so don't play victim now.

I will never let up, and will only be more annoying as time goes on.

Happy New Year.

PS There's a reason why your best friend and constant supporter banned you from the other forum.
low rated
Crap, the weather for the next week is 36-43 degrees C, every freaking day.

I think my nipples start to melt once it goes over 40.
viperfdl: If they would stand in front of you personally they wouldn't be such ignorant idiots or they would risk real consequences.
Kleetus: No, I wouldn't say such things, I'd just deck him and break his jaw.

That's what he deserves for saying crap about people's families, wishing them harm, abusing rep and spam deleting.
You're right that insulting ones family and wishing them harm isn't okay. But is that really enough to dedicate ones life to harass someone on the internet whenever possible? If you would tell your family that some random douche on the internet insulted them what would they say? That it is your duty to revenge them or would they just shrug it off?
And this week's shitty weather forecast:

Today 33

Wed 33

Thurs 38

Fri 37

Sat 35
Kleetus: And this week's shitty weather forecast:

Today 33

Wed 33

Thurs 38

Fri 37

Sat 35
At least you're getting above freezing temperatures, even if only just barely for Wednesday. Over here, we have a high of only 29 tomorrow and 28 Friday, so we're getting days where it doesn't even break freezing.

(Editor's note: The temperatures in the quoted post have no units attached, so I chose a unit in which those temperature numbers make sense; it isn't necessarily the only such unit, and it isn't necessarily the unit the original poster intended.)
dtgreene: The temperatures in the quoted post have no units attached
That's because I'm in an advanced country and don't use outdated caveman measurements.

* Interesting tidbit: Celsius was originally meant to be 0 at boiling and 100 at freezing, I learnt this from QI Christmas Special.
dtgreene: The temperatures in the quoted post have no units attached
Kleetus: That's because I'm in an advanced country and don't use outdated caveman measurements.

* Interesting tidbit: Celsius was originally meant to be 0 at boiling and 100 at freezing, I learnt this from QI Christmas Special.
You claim you're in advanced country, yet your temperature numbers are such lower, which certainly doesn't seem as advanced. It seems to me that more advanced countries should use higher values.

(Also, last time I checked you still don't have same sex marriage down there.)

Edit: I should point out one other thing: not being careful of units can lead to disaster, like the crash of the Mars Climate Orbiter.

From
http://mars.nasa.gov/msp98/news/mco991110.html

"The 'root cause' of the loss of the spacecraft was the failed translation of English units into metric units in a segment of ground-based, navigation-related mission software, as NASA has previously announced," said Arthur Stephenson, chairman of the Mars Climate Orbiter Mission Failure Investigation Board.
Post edited December 27, 2016 by dtgreene
Kleetus: That's because I'm in an advanced country and don't use outdated caveman measurements.

dtgreene: You claim you're in advanced country, yet your temperature numbers are such lower, which certainly doesn't seem as advanced. It seems to me that more advanced countries should use higher values.

Edit: I should point out one other thing: not being careful of units can lead to disaster, like the crash of the Mars Climate Orbiter.

From
http://mars.nasa.gov/msp98/news/mco991110.html

"The 'root cause' of the loss of the spacecraft was the failed translation of English units into metric units in a segment of ground-based, navigation-related mission software, as NASA has previously announced," said Arthur Stephenson, chairman of the Mars Climate Orbiter Mission Failure Investigation Board.
dtgreene:
We don't want it.
Another blizzard however the only real bitch pertaining to me is that it looks like I'm going to have to skip seeing Rogue One in the theater. :P I just hope it goes to an actual movie channel and not TBS or DISN where I'd have the watch the damn thing edited to pieces and loaded with commercials
I was at the store and checked out already, but I asked the cashier to hold my item as I was going to look at something else and was going to get back in line. Except she waited for me thinking I wanted to keep my place (despite receipt already printed), instead of serving the other customers so they had to wait too. Then this fuckface that looked like Hugh Mungus kept calling and whistling at me. It was a misunderstanding, but people stared at me while I looked like an asshole walking out. So next time I'll grab my craps with me, still, Fuck You Hugh Mungus.
Post edited December 27, 2016 by eksasol
low rated
dtgreene: You claim you're in advanced country, yet your temperature numbers are such lower, which certainly doesn't seem as advanced.
Is that you, BradMan, and what have you done to my Deatrice?

Where's my Deatrice?
eksasol: Then this fuckface that looked like Hugh Mungus kept calling and whistling at me.
He was probably wolf-whistling at those hands of yours.

You must get a lot of men hitting on you and wanting to shake your hands.
Going to be over 40 degrees today, 9:30AM and it's already 33.
Kleetus: Going to be over 40 degrees today, 9:30AM and it's already 33.
Fascinating. But what's your opinion of barometric pressure averages?
Emob78: But what's your opinion of barometric pressure averages?
I get my barometer readings from Willard Scott and Smuckers.

Today is more of the same and hotter, 44 degrees, no relief for a couple of days.