It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

doctorsinister: My neighbors are already celebrating Donald Trump's win.

The election didn't even happen and these rednecks are celebrating already.
Where are your neighbors, Bizarro World? Donald is going to lose by the biggest landslide in history. This isn't my biased opinion; at this point it's a fact.
tinyE: Donald is going to lose by the biggest landslide in history. This isn't my biased opinion; at this point it's a fact.
....what?
Some days you seem rational, and other days you come up with stuff like this.
Post edited October 23, 2016 by zeogold
low rated
tinyE: Donald is going to lose by the biggest landslide in history. This isn't my biased opinion; at this point it's a fact.
zeogold: ....what?
Some days you seem rational, and other days you come up with stuff like this.
Maybe I'm on Bizarro World. Everything I read says the election is over. He is literally trailing in every state. His ass is chewed meat.
Post edited October 23, 2016 by tinyE
tinyE: Everything I read says the election is over. He is literally trailing in every state.
Election day isn't until the 8th.
It's never over until the votes are counted. Go by polls, and you're as foolish as the candidate you claim to hate.
zeogold: It's never over until the votes are counted.
I hope you don't mind, but I'm getting this as a forehead tattoo in bold Cursive font.
low rated
tinyE: Everything I read says the election is over. He is literally trailing in every state.
zeogold: Election day isn't until the 8th.
It's never over until the votes are counted. Go by polls, and you're as foolish as the candidate you claim to hate.
That's what they told Dukakis. :P
tinyE: That's what they told Dukakis. :P
I'm just saying, preaching that Trump's done for without any hard evidence is just as good as doctorsinister's neighbors celebrating his victory.
low rated
zeogold: I'm just saying, preaching that Trump's done for without any hard evidence is just as good as doctorsinister's neighbors celebrating his victory.
Point taken. but I'm having a really really really really really shitty year. Fantasy or not, don't take this one ray of hope from me! :p
zeogold: I'm just saying, preaching that Trump's done for without any hard evidence is just as good as doctorsinister's neighbors celebrating his victory.
tinyE: Point taken. but I'm having a really really really really really shitty year. Fantasy or not, don't take this one ray of hope from me! :p
You sure? Is this year worse than when you found out you had cancer? Or worse than living in St. Louis? Can't be as bad as all that...
Dukakis was a lameass. He got sunk by one photo:
Attachments:
dukakis.jpg (30 Kb)
Post edited October 23, 2016 by TARFU
TARFU: Or worse than living in St. Louis? Can't be as bad as all that...
Or living in Madagascar.

EDIT: I want Jeb Bush to be President.

I want a world leader named Jebediah.
Post edited October 23, 2016 by Kleetus
low rated
God damn... Literally. Damn i hate public servants. Especially, doubly so, priests. They eat like pigs, their manners are worse than pigs and their blatant audacity and superiority complex, plus childish behavior, can lead someone into insanity, or even in an anarchist group and against religion!!! Yesterday my birthday celebration was something like a "feeding pigs" minigame, the niece of the bastard included, which was also a drunkard, too... Poor fool also started me on "humanity" and "refugee welcome" speech and besides prodding me (and enraging me), he also used his cauliflower-ass smartphone and recorded me right before my eyes, thinking me of a retard, as if i couldn't see that much. Even worse, he reminded of my school days and a certain someone i was very happy by having forgotten. !@#$

Today my day is wankers-free somehow, especially of the obligatory visitor type. I need something VERY good to calm me down and cheer me up. Let's see if the gods still favor me and no, fuck this fool and his fake ass god, in whom he doesn't even believe in by himself, who is supposed to serve him.

Syriza had one job... Reinforcing LGBT at the expense of the church and separating those powerhungry-statemongers (priests) from power, cutting off their systematic funding from public money, too. Guess what, they f-ed up and failed even at that one simple task, which even 70% of the locals actually wanted! Damn it all, the plague!

Let's see if i can snatch myself some sort of (psychological) compensation to make myself forget all this shit! Especially those bastards nomming away on all my precious, delicious, extravagant food and instead of honoring me, belittling me even right in my face!
It must be really easy to see the grace of god when you live in a gigantic temple, everyone else is stuck in tiny apartments smaller than their pew.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: snip
So basically you don't like bureaucrats.

Me neither.

We have something in common.
sasuke12: We have something in common.
Is...is that safe when you're dealing with Bradley?
zeogold: Is...is that safe when you're dealing with Bradley?
Being a honorable gentleman and honoring all my deals, especially monetary ones (i owe nothing to no one, how many times have i posted that around here, i wonder...), not only is safe, but actually desirable, for others to deal with me. You seem to be following my posts "religiously" somehow, strange for you not noticing at least that much...

If i ever had redeeming values, that would be my ice-shattering honesty, my solid lack of lies/deceit/acting and my gold word on deals and agreements. I have never ripped anyone off, on the contrary, most people i ever knew did that to me... (IRL)
Post edited October 23, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7