It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Can't go out to my own garden because a bee keeps trying to sting me. Few weeks ago I got stung in the face by the neighbor's bee (probably because they feed them too much high fructose corn syrup). Perhaps these things deserve to go extinct. It's not my fault you suck at finding pollen!

PS. This is just after showering, so I know I don't smell.
Post edited October 01, 2016 by eksasol
eksasol: Perhaps these things deserve to go extinct.
Bees or humans?

The world needs bees, it doesn't need humans.
eksasol: Can't go out to my own garden because a bee keeps trying to sting me. Few weeks ago I got stung in the face by the neighbor's bee (probably because they feed them too much high fructose corn syrup). Perhaps these things deserve to go extinct. It's not my fault you suck at finding pollen!

PS. This is just after showering, so I know I don't smell.
What kind of bees are these?
If they're the particularly aggressive type, you might want to take it up with your neighbor.
Kleetus: The world needs bees, it doesn't need humans.
So, in other words...

The world doesn't need *you*, right?
dtgreene: The world doesn't need *you*, right?
No, it does, I just didn't say it as I thought it was fairly obvious.

dtgreene: .
Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Post edited October 02, 2016 by Kleetus
Bloody Macross anime (and yes im a fan!). Why the **** do they almost always follow a similar formula no matter the latest great iteration? ..ugh. Gundam can go blow chunks too ....
Yay, one of my favorite bands released a new album!
Shit, it's officially only being sold on cassette.
Yay, I can get it on Tidal Store anyway!
Shit, Tidal Store is a fucking scam.

I have a feeling Tidal Store's licensing deals aren't 100% legit, but they do sell a lot of music that isn't available anywhere else - and in a lossless format to boot. I got the extended Witcher 3 soundtrack there (before it was added to the GOTY version of the game), as well as the "Lullaby of Woe" and "Wolven Storm" tracks (which still aren't available elsewhere AFAIK). And it cost a fucking fortune.

See, Tidal Store has a minimum price of 17,99€ per FLAC album. Maybe that's not a lot for an extended sountrack with 56 tracks, even though I already had some of the tracks through GOG... But they also have a minimum price for single tracks (2,98€ for FLAC). And "Lullaby of Woe" and "Wolven Storm" (all seven versions of it) were only available as separate purchases. But I wanted them, and no one else was selling, so I ended up paying 23,84€ for eight tracks.

The really funny part was when I headed to the download page, and realized... they have motherfucking download limits. Three downloads per track/album. Were these limits mentioned anywhere on the site? Of course they fucking weren't. But hey, it's not like I have a choice. And I suppose I can make backups of my purchases as soon as I've downloaded them. "Yeah, OK, I'll manage".

One thing I didn't immediately buy was the Blood and Wine soundtrack, as I hadn't played the expansion yet (because reasons). I eventually played it, went back to buy the soundtrack from Tidal, and guess what I saw on the goddamn download page? The download limit had been lowered from three to one. One download for a 17,99€ album. One download for a 2,98€ track. None of my previous purchases had any downloads left.

Seriously, fuck this shit.

Oh, and another thing.
I looked at the W3 soundtrack on GOG, and some tracks have noticeable clipping. For comparison I downloaded a CD rip of the regular soundtrack, and it has the same problem. The one I bought from the fucking assholes at Tidal actually seems to be the best one.
Post edited October 02, 2016 by plagren
plagren: Yay, one of my favorite bands released a new album!
Shit, it's officially only being sold on cassette.
.....just how "indie" IS this band? Or did you manage to travel back in time somehow? O_o
zeogold: .....just how "indie" IS this band?
They're pretty obscure, you probably haven't heard of them. *sips organic soy latte*
zeogold: .....just how "indie" IS this band?
plagren: They're pretty obscure, you probably haven't heard of them. *sips organic soy latte*
Attachments:
Public holidays suck, especially shitty ones like Labour Day.

It's Monday, I want goods and services and everything is shut.
Post edited October 03, 2016 by Kleetus
Lots of places open on holidays now, I feel bad for the workers. Although they might needed the money.

Kind of messed up our company still have Columbus day, but no complains from me since I get paid.
eksasol: Lots of places open on holidays now, I feel bad for the workers. Although they might needed the money.

Kind of messed up our company still have Columbus day, but no complains from me since I get paid.
You got Columbus day off? :P
Another spring day. Nice weather. Except for the weather which only yachting fans and wind farms might enjoy...
OPEC ticks me off so much, I don't get how they are legally able to get away with price fixing and collusion?

Their whole reason for existence is to control supply in order to manipulate the market price, which in most countries is highly illegal and a company trying this on would feel the full force of the law.

So why is OPEC allowed to blatantly fix the price of its products?

And where's my electric car?