It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tort1234: Immorality breeds more immorality.
You got that from Dr Phil, didn't you?
bad_fur_day1: F**kin real estate people man, they seem to like telling the customer what they want to buy.

I'm the customer, I tell you what I want, not the other way around. You can shove the ten thousand dollar contract up your...
Don't buy during a seller's market. Buy the dip, take the ride.
tort1234: Well you are part of the problem or hell hole yourself when you have a mistress who is already married to probably a clueless man who loves his wife and has no idea what a dirty slut she is.

Unless the hubby himself has mistresses, which is fine then. No sympathy for him then.

Immorality breeds more immorality.
You are right on that accord. But since some *certain* people ruined my life, castrated me socially and turned me into something like an outcast in my own damn place, i was forced to undergo various changes and transformations, not the least bit of which was a physical improvement... I am forced to do things that my former self would be disgusted from, so i can forcibly grab ephemeral cheap substitutes of the normal life some people robbed me of. But enough of that... I don't know this man and i don't care if he cheats or not. I have seen many things and disgusting people and events taking place around me, many times, in many places, so nothing carries the potential to shock me, or pretty much move me at all, anyway. I am just evolving, surviving and replicating, not imitating, exactly what others do; and i don't have a choice on the matter. If i want to live and experience some things, i have to do wet and dirty work, any other path is closed and blocked... By certain people.

At least i make her have a great time. And immorality breeds more immorality. Just doing my part for the community and all, until the culling i expect relatively soon to hit, arrives...
KiNgBrAdLeY7: i was forced to undergo various changes and transformations
Are you a transsexual, I thought I noticed a little something extra?

And did they force you to undergo gender reassignment surgery, that's horrible?
KiNgBrAdLeY7: i was forced to undergo various changes and transformations
Kleetus: Are you a transsexual, I thought I noticed a little something extra?

The part of you i like! I like people with good sense of humor! But no, transformation is first and foremost an inner matter, of philosophy, outtake on life, etc... Pat you on the back and treat you to beer! Times like those, i really like you!
Kleetus: Are you a transsexual, I thought I noticed a little something extra?

KiNgBrAdLeY7: The part of you i like! I like people with good sense of humor! But no, transformation is first and foremost an inner matter, of philosophy, outtake on life, etc... Pat you on the back and treat you to beer! Times like those, i really like you!
I hope that doesn't mean you're joining the MGTOW group, I hate those people a lot. (I realize I will piss off some people by saying this.) Even a psycho like Stefan Molyneux hate those people.
Post edited October 18, 2016 by eksasol
EDIT

On second thought, that wasn't so bad.
Post edited October 20, 2016 by tinyE
A bum told me how I should speak to them this mourning, you should have seen my blood boil, it was 1000 degrees.
bad_fur_day1: .
I love your Far Cry avatar.
A young intern got fired for coming to work in short skirts despite several warnings previously not to.

She comes over to HR department(me) to file a complaint.

Her complaint is 'Why can't I get your job?"

I show her the door.

Kids these days.....
Which idiot outlawed slavery?

Just busted my arse cleaning my car's windows, and I haven't cleaned the car for over a year.

What a freaking tiring and shitty job, especially with modern car windscreens that slope so much.

Which got me thinking, I could do with a domestic slave; someone who would cook, clean, wash my car, bathe and groom me.

Refugees would be perfect; they're usually small and malnourished so they can reach all those little crevices and corners.
Kleetus: Which idiot outlawed slavery?

Just busted my arse cleaning my car's windows, and I haven't cleaned the car for over a year.

What a freaking tiring and shitty job, especially with modern car windscreens that slope so much.

Which got me thinking, I could do with a domestic slave; someone who would cook, clean, wash my car, bathe and groom me.

Refugees would be perfect; they're usually small and malnourished so they can reach all those little crevices and corners.
Don't you Aussies have a hardon for public transportation like all other commonwealths? You could always take a bus... or call an Uber.

With great auto come great responsibility.
The idea that every time my girlfriend and I have a disagreement, not even factoring in stress from being tired and overworked etc, that she thinks it means "we just can't get along".
Firebrand9: The idea that every time my girlfriend and I have a disagreement
Does she withhold sex from you?
Kleetus: I love your Far Cry avatar.
Thanks, but this ain't a far cry.

Hotline Miami 2 album inset. The psychedelic tiger of doom. I like to call him.