It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

My best pal round these parts, tinyE, blocked me! :'( Now what am i going to do without it??? :'(

Also, everyone thinks i am mad, just because i am skeptic towards evil aliens coming for us and black holes being portals to other worlds! I must be growing insane if i don't believe that i can teleport to other worlds and expect hostilities from extraterrestrial sapient beings, i am totally insane since i don't believe in any of those, that's it, that's how it is, that is how it must be!

*mad laughter*
Post edited June 12, 2016 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7: My best pal round these parts, tinyE, blocked me! :'( Now what am i going to do without it??? :'(

Also, everyone thinks i am mad, just because i am skeptic towards evil aliens coming for us and black holes being portals to other worlds! I must be growing insane if i don't believe that i can teleport to other worlds and expect hostilities from extraterrestrial sapient beings, i am totally insane since i don't believe in any of those, that's it, that's how it is, that is how it must be!

*mad laughter*
That's not why I blocked you and you know it.
You changed your avatar to a Rainbow Coalition flag with a line through it.
Sure you have that right, and no one can or should take that away from you, but it is also beyond disgusting.

You seriously need to catch up with the rest of civilization.
I don't give a shit what people do in their bedrooms. I don't wanna hear about it either.
noir_7: I don't give a shit what people do in their bedrooms. I don't wanna hear about it either.
That has nothing to do with it. You said it yourself, you don't give a shit about what people do in their bedrooms.
He is pushing the opinion that they shouldn't be allowed to do what they want in their bedrooms.

For the record, I don't want to hear about it either, regardless of orientation.
tinyE: snip
Please please, pretty please, unblock me? ;D
A Good Night's Sleep is an elusive bitch.

Wake up at 2:30 for no good reason and lie there awake for a half hour? Sure, why not? Again at 4? Yeah. 5:30? Yup.
noir_7: I don't give a shit what people do in their bedrooms. I don't wanna hear about it either.
tinyE: That has nothing to do with it. You said it yourself, you don't give a shit about what people do in their bedrooms.
He is pushing the opinion that they shouldn't be allowed to do what they want in their bedrooms.

For the record, I don't want to hear about it either, regardless of orientation.
Problem is its everywhere but the bedroom. I'm straight but I'm not demanding a parade or a flag labeling me so. Nor am I demanding access to women's public restrooms and locker rooms cause I "identify" as a female mentally. Political correctness is fascism with manners and tolerance is preached by people that demand that I think like they do.

end rant
tinyE: That has nothing to do with it. You said it yourself, you don't give a shit about what people do in their bedrooms.

noir_7: Problem is its everywhere but the bedroom. I'm straight but I'm not demanding a parade or a flag labeling me so. Nor am I demanding access to women's public restrooms and locker rooms cause I "identify" as a female mentally. Political correctness is fascism with manners and tolerance is preached by people that demand that I think like they do.

end rant
This is all up for debate and that's great and I don't like PC any more than you do, but the avatar he is using, in a game forum? Seriously! XD
No matter, the bloody avatars are bugged anyway. I got this purple prick for the next few weeks probably.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: My best pal round these parts, tinyE, blocked me! :'( Now what am i going to do without it??? :'(

*mad laughter*
tinyE: That's not why I blocked you and you know it.
You changed your avatar to a Rainbow Coalition flag with a line through it.
Sure you have that right, and no one can or should take that away from you, but it is also beyond disgusting.

You seriously need to catch up with the rest of civilization.
Agreed.
noir_7: Nor am I demanding access to women's public restrooms and locker rooms cause I "identify" as a female mentally.
The problem is that those people who identify as female actually *are* female in a very real sense, and tend to be uncomfortable in all-male spaces.

Also, after transition, such people may look indistinguishable from cisgender women. Do you want someone who obviously looks like a woman to be required to use the men's room?

Even better, let's gender swap this. Do you want someone who looks clearly like a man (complete with facial hair and deep voice) to be required to use the woman's room?
Post edited June 12, 2016 by dtgreene
low rated
tinyE: He is pushing the opinion that they shouldn't be allowed to do what they want in their bedrooms.
Everything always has to be about sexytime with you, disgusting.

I think you're a homoerectus or something perverted like that.
I watched the video of the speech of the terrorist who killed the French cops last night and I'm upset and disgusted at the world, torn between despair and rage :(

Fuck them!
catpower1980: I watched the video of the speech of the terrorist who killed the French cops last night and I'm upset and disgusted at the world, torn between despair and rage :(

Fuck them!
link please
catpower1980: I watched the video of the speech of the terrorist who killed the French cops last night and I'm upset and disgusted at the world, torn between despair and rage :(

Fuck them!
tort1234: link please
It's in French and Arabic only
tort1234: link please
catpower1980: It's in French and Arabic only
He only speaks imbecile. :P