It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

zeogold:
amrit9037: You would be mad further if I told you I tasted my first pizza in 2010 and it was bad and very expensive!!! :P
How....how could you do this to me......my heart....how....
*violent sobbing*
Post edited June 11, 2016 by zeogold
zeogold: .....
How....how could you do this to me......my heart....how....
*violent sobbing*
Atleast I can watch Hollywood movies (thanks to internet) else my place don't even have a movie theater.
Even English channels have very high subscription prices.
amrit9037: my place don't even have a movie theater.
*faints*
amrit9037: *snip*
Sounds like heaven on Earth...
Post edited June 11, 2016 by viperfdl
zeogold: *faints*
What happened, are you OK?

Did Mr e fart while you were latched onto his peach-shaped buttock?
Kleetus: I so hate Winter, and I still have another 3 months of this crap.

It's currently 10 degrees at 7AM; that's probably middle of Summer for some of you eskimos.
What units?

10 degrees Celsius is cool, and you might not want to wear shorts, but is still pleasant enough for spending time outside.

10 degrees Fahrenheit is cold enough that you need a winter jacket if you're going outside, and any snow on the ground will not melt. (This can get ugly when there's ice on the ground.)

10 degrees Kelvin is not safe even with a winter jacket. Fortunately, such temperatures are not seen in the wild on Earth; even Antarctica is warmer.

Also, right now I have the reverse problem; it's too hot!

Edit: Replaced a semicolon with a period, and capitalized the first word of the now new sentence that followed.
Post edited June 11, 2016 by dtgreene
amrit9037: *snip*
viperfdl: Sounds like heaven on Earth...
Don't make me fire weapons of mass capitalism upon you.
zeogold: Don't make me fire weapons of mass capitalism upon you.
To late. They already bombed the shit out of this part of the world with that kind of weapon...
zeogold: Don't make me fire weapons of mass capitalism upon you.
Britishers
already did that 70 years ago
dtgreene: What units?
As I'm in Australia, it's obviously Celsius.

And yes, 10 degrees is cold for me; I hate anything below shivering temperature, it makes my testicles hurt.

Which gives me an opportunity to bitch.

When will the US stop using freaking useless imperial instead of metric?

It seems they like metric when it's a 9mm handgun, but everything else is backwards.

And when will they change from their inferior 110-120 volts to the superior 240v, then I can buy electrical stuff from Amazon?
Kleetus: And when will they change from their inferior 110-120 volts to the superior 240v, then I can buy electrical stuff from Amazon?
Regardless of whether one standard is better than the other:

1. Some devices can accept both; all you need is a plug adaptor or a different power cable. (Make sure to check first before doing this.)
2. For devices that support only one standard, there are converters you can get that will allow you to use it in outlets that provide the other voltage.
dtgreene: Some devices can accept both; all you need is a plug adaptor or a different power cable.
I'm aware of that, Miss Dee, and it's not always that simple, you also have to match the Hz for some things that have timers or clocks, otherwise they won't work properly.

US is 60Hz, the sane and developed world is 50Hz.
Kleetus: US is 60Hz, the sane and developed world is 50Hz.
50 Hz is not sane when games are developed to run at 60 Hz. As a result, PAL versions of games like Sonic the Hedgehog run slower and are not as fun.

(Interestingly, in Super Metroid, getting the bomb and escaping without activating the mini-boss is considered TAS only in the NTSC version, but viable in real time in the PAL version.)
Not frame/refresh rate, 60Hz electrical frequency.
Kleetus: Not frame/refresh rate, 60Hz electrical frequency.
I have a feeling that PAL and NTSC are the way they are because of the electrical standards of the area; it was likely easier to get the refresh rate to match the electrical frequency.

(We're talking CRT technology here, not the modern LCD, which works completely differently.)