It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

grimwerk: My neighbors haven't moved in yet. But they leave their dog outside their new home all day. He barks and barks and barks and barks. His tail wags. Lonely dog.
Give him some peanut butter. It's good for him, very tasty, and it will stop him from barking because he will be too busy trying to get it off the roof of his mouth.
grimwerk: My neighbors haven't moved in yet. But they leave their dog outside their new home all day. He barks and barks and barks and barks. His tail wags. Lonely dog.
tinyE: Give him some peanut butter. It's good for him, very tasty, and it will stop him from barking because he will be too busy trying to get it off the roof of his mouth.
Ahh, I don't mind the barking noise, just the loneliness it implies. Their yard is fences within fences, and I've barely met them, so I don't feel correct blundering over there to play with their dog.
Been very active socially these last two days. Been chairman of a meeting day yesterday, today I finished the WRAP course (Wellness Recovery Action Plan) and made an impromptu speech to thank the trainer (as it is my organisation that facilitates the training). Plus some practical stuff that needed to be done (filling the dishwasher afterwards, someone who came to get a key, that took some time to find). Now my (and that's the bitching) my head is spinning from being active too much and now I can't find no rest. Been trying to call my parents to about all the happenings today to relief some stress (positive things happening is also impressions that feel as stress I need to recover from, for my mentally ill mind), but I only got their voicemail, both on the landline and on their mobile phone.
awalterj: I envision how cool it would be if I would find the cat and bring it back to their owners like Ace Ventura and they would have such happiness on their faces, thanking me profusely. Then I'd give a casual wave and say "no problem, that's just how I roll mohoho" and walk away like a boss , not even thinking about expecting any reward other than the joy and relief on the owner's face.
v3: No doubt your motives are pure, ace.
The cat ladies in my neighborhood are old and wrinkly though! Naturally age and wrinklyness are relative but I'd say they're all relatively old and wrinkly, at least that's my general impression of this neighborhood.
DubConqueror: Been very active socially these last two days. Been chairman of a meeting day yesterday, today I finished the WRAP course (Wellness Recovery Action Plan) and made an impromptu speech to thank the trainer (as it is my organisation that facilitates the training). Plus some practical stuff that needed to be done (filling the dishwasher afterwards, someone who came to get a key, that took some time to find). Now my (and that's the bitching) my head is spinning from being active too much and now I can't find no rest. Been trying to call my parents to about all the happenings today to relief some stress (positive things happening is also impressions that feel as stress I need to recover from, for my mentally ill mind), but I only got their voicemail, both on the landline and on their mobile phone.
Wellness recovery action plan? Whatever that is, I'm against it.
Beat Gurumin: A Monstrous Adventure only to run into a a bug that prevents me from saving clear data, making all higher difficulties unavailable until a solution is found.

(Note: If you want to discuss this or offer advice, do so on the Gurumin forum, not here.)
awalterj: The cat ladies in my neighborhood are old and wrinkly though! Naturally age and wrinklyness are relative but I'd say they're all relatively old and wrinkly, at least that's my general impression of this neighborhood.
Don't let that stop you from performing (a good deed of course).
DubConqueror: Been very active socially these last two days. Been chairman of a meeting day yesterday, today I finished the WRAP course (Wellness Recovery Action Plan) and made an impromptu speech to thank the trainer (as it is my organisation that facilitates the training). Plus some practical stuff that needed to be done (filling the dishwasher afterwards, someone who came to get a key, that took some time to find). Now my (and that's the bitching) my head is spinning from being active too much and now I can't find no rest. Been trying to call my parents to about all the happenings today to relief some stress (positive things happening is also impressions that feel as stress I need to recover from, for my mentally ill mind), but I only got their voicemail, both on the landline and on their mobile phone.
Emob78: Wellness recovery action plan? Whatever that is, I'm against it.
Unless they're referring to recovering from a wellness plan.

In which case, pass the tequila!
Emob78: Wellness recovery action plan? Whatever that is, I'm against it.
HereForTheBeer: Unless they're referring to recovering from a wellness plan.

Wellness recovery action plan beer.

If I ever get into the craft brewing business, I now have my label.
Just realised bunch of past threads got archived or something on gog.what a pain
HereForTheBeer: Unless they're referring to recovering from a wellness plan.

Emob78: Wellness recovery action plan beer.

If I ever get into the craft brewing business, I now have my label.
haha! If you need an investor - and taste tester - you know where to find me. ; )
Bitch about life ? OK.

I fucking hate the fact that Xbox controllers are the standart PC controller.
I own a PS3 (and have Dualshock 3) and it would be really nice to be able to plug it into the computer and just play without some crappy 3rd party softwares (while the still having the Xbox's button layout on screen)

I really wish developers would offer native support for other controllers.
So tired of life.
DubConqueror: So tired of life.
I hear ya brother. Just smoke a joint or two and forget all about it for a little while.
DubConqueror: So tired of life.
From your other posts it sounds like you're doing good and useful things for your community, all the while dealing with your own difficulties. Anybody can roll over and let life smack them around. Not just everybody will take the hits and keep on trying. So I salute you for that.