It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Well, ass. The e-reader I was using to read, among other stuff, mrkgnao's An Ovel, died today. I can't download the data without switching it on, and of course I haven't made a backup in like half a year.
starting another day in a world like this... sigh
Sick, tired, and almost 6 months now without an un-interrupted night...awake an hour a night to feed the baby...
You know, I sometimes wish I'd never "discovered" girls. Or wait, do I? It has made my life so much more complicated.

Also, looks like I'm going to be stuck in my current situation a bit longer than expected. Finding a place to live is getting difficult these days.

At least I have... chicken. (Well, muffins actually. It'll do.)
Nordrian: Sick, tired, and almost 6 months now without an un-interrupted night...awake an hour a night to feed the baby...
I am sick of idiots happily breeding babies and then complaining about taking care and feeding babies.

Did you think that raising kids was as simple as a walk in the park ?

You made a choice now deal with the result of it.
Nordrian: Sick, tired, and almost 6 months now without an un-interrupted night...awake an hour a night to feed the baby...
tort1234: I am sick of idiots happily breeding babies and then complaining about taking care and feeding babies.

Sometimes it's not a choice. Someone could accidentally become pregnant and not be able to get an abortion (many people, for whatever reason, seem to be against this medical procedure).
tort1234: I am sick of idiots happily breeding babies and then complaining about taking care and feeding babies.

Someone needs to chill out. Nowhere did I say I regret having a baby. So...yeah, mind your own business.

Nordrian never said he or she wasn't dealing with it. In case you missed it from the title, this is the "bitch about life in general" thread. Where you bitch about life in general, whatever the cause of the gripe.

I've made plenty of entries here, about things big or small, and a good number of them are directly related to my own decisions. Yeah, you suck it up and work your way through it. But you're also allowed to vent. Nordrian vented.
Merry Christmas Tort. :D

I Googled 'asshole' and sure enough your name came up.
Post edited December 10, 2015 by tinyE
Faq Santa up the arse, grrr... Just when a sweet young cutiepie, university student left an ad in my mansion's mailbox about cleaning and house chore services (i immediately saw through it and was hoping for an intimate paid encounter in the holidays, many university students as of late do that), my mum just randomly grabbed it and threw it in the fireplace after grabbing and reading it without my permission from my office...

For faqing god and flying goat, this be the first time in my entire life that my mum just crashed an affair of mine, even though of "paid services". DAMN!

Faq THE REINDEERS, TOO!
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Faq Santa up the arse, grrr...
*snip*
Faq THE REINDEERS, TOO!
Well, I guess you must be really desperate if you wanna "faq" them...
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Faq Santa up the arse, grrr...
*snip*
Faq THE REINDEERS, TOO!
viperfdl: Well, I guess you must be really desperate if you wanna "faq" them...
Hmmm, I often find myself frequently asking questions to reindeer, don't you?
viperfdl: Well, I guess you must be really desperate if you wanna "faq" them...
DubConqueror: Hmmm, I often find myself frequently asking questions to reindeer, don't you?
Ahh, I'm not sure I really understand you. Do you mean "talking to a reindeer" or is this a pun I don't get? :/
Our little ones slept with us. Next to mama, each would remain calm during the night. She'd feed them in her sleep, and nudge me if there was burping or changing to be done. I'd watch them sometimes, and even asleep, my wife was always surprisingly aware of the kid next to her, responding to even slight movements.

Sleep wasn't free of interruptions, but it was quite manageable.
grimwerk: Our little ones slept with us. Next to mama, each would remain calm during the night. She'd feed them in her sleep, and nudge me if there was burping or changing to be done. I'd watch them sometimes, and even asleep, my wife was always surprisingly aware of the kid next to her, responding to even slight movements.

Sleep wasn't free of interruptions, but it was quite manageable.
It's our first one, so learning tricks, right now, he wakes up about one/two times a night. He slept next to us at first (the bed wasn't big enough to be 3, a small one likes to take a lot of space :p). At some point, we took turns sleeping in the living room(although my wife did most of the job).

these days, he wakes up at around 2-3 am, eats and needs to be reassured for about 40mins an hour, and wakes up at around 6h30 am.

Lately, I am the one waking up, my wife having done too much, and needing a lot of rest, I try to give us some time to recover...

I manage to keep smiling, and keep a good mood, and deal with as much as possible, just sometimes it gets hard, doesn't mean I give up, or even want to give up, love my baby boy too much.

We hope for the next one to be easier (at least, we will know a bit more, and will have some much needed experience).