It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Technology has become intrusive and disgusting! It can put people's life in danger! And people are misers and miserable haters, damn them all! That other day, i was reading the online news and discovered a good girl, Alexis Frull___, who was targeted and attacked online, because some idiots caught her having a threesome sex with her friends, on a badly lit, not frequented (at least at the time) street corner... First of all it is illegal to record someone without consent and second, they are jealous little bitches! The good girl did nothing wrong! Probably experimenting, or even better, enjoying life with friends and before you even think to start up on me again, there is this nice little category of friends, called "friends with benefits", again NOTHING WRONG to have some of.

I was angered. I myself have tried threesome once before and even though i did not enjoy it as much as normal sex, it was a useful experience, at least just to learn on it and stay there. I would get VERY angry if my session was leaked in video format and names were involved.

Their stupidity has no bounds. Just because they live conceited lives, ignoring the obvious fact that no one is anyone's possession, needing to constantly live with illusions and self-righteous paranoia, does this give them any right to defame and ridicule, a cute and "sharing-the-love" girl like this, above all else?

Thankfully, she is brave and has the "nuts" of a man. Gave to everyone the reply they needed. Damn technology, damn jealousy, damn starving little bastards, damn those who cause irreparable damage like this; i mean, with stupid stunts like those and negative publicity, now less "parties" like that are likely to happen. What became to "confidential", damn the new generation brats??? They open their blabber mouths, they open their sh*tty cams and they ruin the party 150%! Don't nag if you stay single AND sex-less until 40s, idiots!
Post edited July 19, 2015 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
KiNgBrAdLeY7: [actual quote removed because it was long and one can just view the original post]
I also read angering news stories, like that of a trans woman of color who was arrested and accused of being a prostitute. I can't find the news article (google search comes up with other cases of this), but it is really a problem.

Also, even worse is the case of Cece McDonald. She killed a man in self defense, and yet she was the one who had to spend a few years in prison. Even worse, the court would not allow the evidence that she was ascting in self defense. (That is *not* a fair trial.)

Another thing that is worrying: entering "trans woman" in Google suggests "trans woman killed" and "trans woman killed by police". The fact that such incidents happen so often for it to be a common search term is frightening.

Also, I haven't even mentioned all the trans women who committed suicide; it has happend way too often. (Leelah Alcorn is just one example of this.)
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Technology has become intrusive and disgusting! It can put people's life in danger! And people are misers and miserable haters, damn them all! That other day, i was reading the online news and discovered a good girl, Alexis Frull___, who was targeted and attacked online, because some idiots caught her having a threesome sex with her friends, on a badly lit, not frequented (at least at the time) street corner... First of all it is illegal to record someone without consent and second, they are jealous little bitches! The good girl did nothing wrong! Probably experimenting, or even better, enjoying life with friends and before you even think to start up on me again, there is this nice little category of friends, called "friends with benefits", again NOTHING WRONG to have some of.
You shouldn't be angry at technology. Technology has brought a lot of good things to this world. And technology has become kind of intrusive but it's not too bad. If people don't want to be video recorded while having a threesome and attacked online then they should get a room... That is just common sense. They had the option of having privacy but decided not to take it. They should of known better. They were being stupid if this wasn't planned by the three of them to get attention from lots of people. And a street corner is no place for such behavior. The people having a threesome were being rude by having a threesome in public like that. So I feel no sympathy for these people. And even if they were homeless and banned from nearby motels and hotels, they still could of had their threesome behind some bushes or in a tent or in a parked van or car. This Alexis girl and her friends are lucky, they weren't arrested by the police. If I remember correctly, in most countries, such behavior is illegal. Why? For the same reason, the police will arrest a guy who is jerking off while standing on a street corner. We are not a bunch of monkeys living in a jungle.
Post edited July 20, 2015 by monkeydelarge
Well I'm loosing yet another job at the end of the month. My newly confirmed disability is getting in the way of finding more work and to rub it in the wife won't call short her maternity leave to help earn more.

I miss happy living! :S
monkeydelarge: You shouldn't be angry at technology. Technology has brought a lot of good things to this world. And technology has become kind of intrusive but it's not too bad. If people don't want to be video recorded while having a threesome and attacked online then they should get a room... That is just common sense. They had the option of having privacy but decided not to take it. They should of known better. They were being stupid if this wasn't planned by the three of them to get attention from lots of people. And a street corner is no place for such behavior. The people having a threesome were being rude by having a threesome in public like that. So I feel no sympathy for these people. And even if they were homeless and banned from nearby motels and hotels, they still could of had their threesome behind some bushes or in a tent or in a parked van or car. This Alexis girl and her friends are lucky, they weren't arrested by the police. If I remember correctly, in most countries, such behavior is illegal. Why? For the same reason, the police will arrest a guy who is jerking off while standing on a street corner. We are not a bunch of monkeys living in a jungle.
Say, like in a hotel room there cannot be a micro-cam installed... right? No one ever thought of something like that, implemented something like that, uploaded or sold the upcoming video online after the heat... correct? Either you haven't seen the modern world thoroughly, yet, son, or you were lucky enough to never fall accidentally into any of the billion trapping sh*tholes, modern technology endlessly spawns... And like normal new-gen Television with decoder-device cannot function like a closed circuit surveillance recording and transmitting to other locations sh*t and while being in the privacy of your home, doing your thing, be seen miles away from some prying bastards, correct? Like your average idiot with mobile in hand cannot snatch a photo of you in merry company with someone you feel for (holding hands, kissing, hugging in public, which is NOT illegal), upload it on some bloody social media and comment under it whatever invalid garbage they deem fit; i personally had that in the past, coupled with entire fake profile of mine created from a certain person for revenge and two email addresses of mine hijacked and permanently lost and i assure you, this cost me and forced me to loose many things, because that was so masterful a forgery, i couldn't convince it wasn't me.

You are wrong on at least one account, though and you have to admit it. WE ACTUALLY ARE A BUNCH OF MONKEYS LIVING IN A CYBER JUNGLE, while holding weapons of mass destruction happily dangerously in hand, instead of a lubricated banana we so much deserve and our mind is only able to comprehend. To hell with technology. It should die with flames. If only the sun spots and sun storms were strong enough to jam the entire technological grid, i would be the happiest man in the universe...
Post edited July 20, 2015 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
Well, my car is in the shop still after being in there since June thanks to a heat wave in my area. Some idiots backed into it while I was leaving a store around that point and it was hell trying to get their insurance to recognize my car as something that can be fixed body wise, since I drive a 1997 Ford Thunderbird LX that before the incident, only had 50,000 miles on it with an engine that is practically brand new. They were considering trying to auction it off to a junkyard just because a price could not be gauged for tha tcar in that condition in the surrounding area.
Post edited July 20, 2015 by SpooferJahk
The incident I was referring to but couldn't find a link about earlier has came up in the news. Really, this profiling and arrest of an innocent woman is just disgusting.

https://www.advocate.com/transgender/2015/07/20/black-trans-woman-profiled-sex-worker-gains-online-following-may-remain-jaile
monkeydelarge: You shouldn't be angry at technology. Technology has brought a lot of good things to this world. And technology has become kind of intrusive but it's not too bad. If people don't want to be video recorded while having a threesome and attacked online then they should get a room... That is just common sense. They had the option of having privacy but decided not to take it. They should of known better. They were being stupid if this wasn't planned by the three of them to get attention from lots of people. And a street corner is no place for such behavior. The people having a threesome were being rude by having a threesome in public like that. So I feel no sympathy for these people. And even if they were homeless and banned from nearby motels and hotels, they still could of had their threesome behind some bushes or in a tent or in a parked van or car. This Alexis girl and her friends are lucky, they weren't arrested by the police. If I remember correctly, in most countries, such behavior is illegal. Why? For the same reason, the police will arrest a guy who is jerking off while standing on a street corner. We are not a bunch of monkeys living in a jungle.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Say, like in a hotel room there cannot be a micro-cam installed... right? No one ever thought of something like that, implemented something like that, uploaded or sold the upcoming video online after the heat... correct? Either you haven't seen the modern world thoroughly, yet, son, or you were lucky enough to never fall accidentally into any of the billion trapping sh*tholes, modern technology endlessly spawns... And like normal new-gen Television with decoder-device cannot function like a closed circuit surveillance recording and transmitting to other locations sh*t and while being in the privacy of your home, doing your thing, be seen miles away from some prying bastards, correct? Like your average idiot with mobile in hand cannot snatch a photo of you in merry company with someone you feel for (holding hands, kissing, hugging in public, which is NOT illegal), upload it on some bloody social media and comment under it whatever invalid garbage they deem fit; i personally had that in the past, coupled with entire fake profile of mine created from a certain person for revenge and two email addresses of mine hijacked and permanently lost and i assure you, this cost me and forced me to loose many things, because that was so masterful a forgery, i couldn't convince it wasn't me.

You are wrong on at least one account, though and you have to admit it. WE ACTUALLY ARE A BUNCH OF MONKEYS LIVING IN A CYBER JUNGLE, while holding weapons of mass destruction happily dangerously in hand, instead of a lubricated banana we so much deserve and our mind is only able to comprehend. To hell with technology. It should die with flames. If only the sun spots and sun storms were strong enough to jam the entire technological grid, i would be the happiest man in the universe...
If a motel or hotel video records you and the video goes on the internet, then the motel or hotel will go out of business for treating a customer like that. So I'm not worried about motels and hotels with micro cams. Worst case scenario, the owner of a motel or hotel video records people for his own personal pleasure if he is a sick fuck. But its not technology that is the problem. The problem is people and a lack of laws that protect people's privacy. People are malevolent beings and a thousand times more malevolent when they are seeking revenge. So even if you went back in time, when the level of technology was nowhere near what we have today, people will still be spying on other people. People will still be spreading lies about each other. People will still be seeking revenge for this and that. People will still be trying to hurt other people. Hundreds of years ago, people were more likely to try to murder you instead of taking pics of you with another person, creating a fake profile and hacking two of your email addresses to hurt you. Because back then, it was extremely easy to get away with murder due to the lack of technology. So technology has it's Pros and Cons. If governments today, simply made a law that makes it illegal to video record someone or take a pic of someone and put that video recording or pic on the internet without the permission of everyone in the video recording or pic, most of these problems would go away. And there should also be a law against fake profiles of real life people. It seems, governments are too incompetent to deal with our level of technology. Yeah we do live in a jungle but people should try hard to make it less of a jungle and more of a civilized place.
monkeydelarge: Hundreds of years ago, people were more likely to try to murder you instead of taking pics of you with another person, creating a fake profile and hacking two of your email addresses to hurt you.
Anyone would be more than welcome to try that, because then, i would be in self-defense (and believe me, i can wreck first grade, despite that out of stupid goodness, i never choose too). And then *I* would have gotten away. Now, i lost most of my social life, most of my friends (anyway, the majority of those were enemies actually and i didn't have a clue), i lost two times a person i really wanted to devote my life to and even worse, i am kind of ostracized and defamed/ridiculed, locally. Hell, even if i had been murdered instead, even that would be better than the situation i am into for an entire decade now and i seem to cannot rid me of.

Technology is sh*t. I really hope it drowns everyone. Most of the people anyway abuse it not only to exploit things for personal gain, but mostly to harm others, instead, even when they have NOTHING to gain from.
monkeydelarge: Hundreds of years ago, people were more likely to try to murder you instead of taking pics of you with another person, creating a fake profile and hacking two of your email addresses to hurt you.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Anyone would be more than welcome to try that, because then, i would be in self-defense (and believe me, i can wreck first grade, despite that out of stupid goodness, i never choose too). And then *I* would have gotten away. Now, i lost most of my social life, most of my friends (anyway, the majority of those were enemies actually and i didn't have a clue), i lost two times a person i really wanted to devote my life to and even worse, i am kind of ostracized and defamed/ridiculed, locally. Hell, even if i had been murdered instead, even that would be better than the situation i am into for an entire decade now and i seem to cannot rid me of.

Technology is sh*t. I really hope it drowns everyone. Most of the people anyway abuse it not only to exploit things for personal gain, but mostly to harm others, instead, even when they have NOTHING to gain from.
And what if the person waits until you are in a vulnerable position? Sometimes you can't defend yourself. That is why King's had guards around them 24/7. We should appreciate the level of safety we have today.

And if someone loses their friends and a special someone two times, then good riddance. They obviously didn't care for you enough to stick around. And you can always move and get a fresh start. Are you known all over Greece?
monkeydelarge: 1) We should appreciate the level of safety we have today.
2) And if someone loses their friends and a special someone two times, then good riddance. They obviously didn't care for you enough to stick around.
3) And you can always move and get a fresh start. Are you known all over Greece?
1) I never had anything called safety myself. So i naturally cannot fathom your argument anyway...
2) Loosing existing ones is one thing, especially since it was about bad eggs, but being prevented from getting new ones is the real bind. I have been defamed and forced to loose some jobs twice already, as well as damage in other social situations besides trying to get new acquaintances.
3) Tried changing residence twice. Did not work. Tried changing field of specialization and job place like 5 times... Still no good. I don't believe all over the Country, but still i have it tough. But as i said in the past, if i won't be able to live a peaceful, normal, average life (which is the only thing i ever wanted and dreamed of), i might as well do something pretty stupid before i die off from starvation (if it ever comes down to that); something like going rogue literally and paying back those who destroyed me with the appropriate "coin".

That is also why i try to live life in its fullest, on high speed, with various shortcuts, exploitations and all these things discusses in "bradley threads", before...
darthspudius: Well I'm loosing yet another job at the end of the month. My newly confirmed disability is getting in the way of finding more work and to rub it in the wife won't call short her maternity leave to help earn more.

Talk about kicking you when you're down. I feel for you bud. Hope you don't mind me asking but did you lose your job because of your disability? If so, there are laws in place to prevent that happening. Either way, just take care and if you don't mind me saying, watch your stress levels.
darthspudius: Well I'm loosing yet another job at the end of the month. My newly confirmed disability is getting in the way of finding more work and to rub it in the wife won't call short her maternity leave to help earn more.

pigdog: It is
Talk about kicking you when you're down. I feel for you bud. Hope you don't mind me asking but did you lose your job because of your disability? If so, there are laws in place to prevent that happening. Either way, just take care and if you don't mind me saying, watch your stress levels.
it is alittle worse if you ask me. Iv been doing security as an occupation for 10yrs and keep being replaced by automation. It certainly isn't helping the stress. But what can I do.
I don't take social networks very seriously at all.

Some people do, and they usually end up hating or unfriending me, etc.

I still fail to understand how people get so p'd off over zero's and one's.

I also don't understand people's need to show off what they're having for dinner, or their feet dipped in sea water and stuff like that.

That's pretty much it.
I really hate my life right now, I don't want to go to work tomorrow or the next two days, because I'll be leaving my poor mother with her body being "shot" alone with my father to do hay who won't quit or even cutback. Farming is hell.