It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

monkeydelarge: If you want to scare your neighbors, play this song nonstop everyday for a week or two on maximum volume.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F21aifX0lZY
Ironically I swore that if I ever listened to Skrillex I'd killy myself.
0Grapher: I highly doubt that you're dumb. There are a lot of reasons for not being able to get the abi. I have met some people who said the same thing to me and I'm really sure that they are far more intelligent than they think they are.
Soccorro: I would've failed too... But luckily i got to pick Religion and Politics as "Leistungskurse" :D
Thanks for the nice words although I'm sure, you both are fully aware that it is quite easy on the internet to appear smart.
:)
viperfdl: Thanks for the nice words although I'm sure, you both are fully aware that it is quite easy on the internet to appear smart.
Everybody says that but only a smart person can actually do that. :)
Post edited June 28, 2015 by 0Grapher
monkeydelarge: If you want to scare your neighbors, play this song nonstop everyday for a week or two on maximum volume.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F21aifX0lZY
F4LL0UT: Ironically I swore that if I ever listened to Skrillex I'd killy myself.
Clearly, you've never heard of Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga.
monkeydelarge: Clearly, you've never heard of Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga.
I have and Skrillex is among them iny my personal rating. Heck, he's actually even worse than Lady Gaga.
monkeydelarge: Clearly, you've never heard of Justin Bieber and Lady Gaga.
F4LL0UT: I have and Skrillex is among them iny my personal rating. Heck, he's actually even worse than Lady Gaga.
I only know that one Skrillex song and I like it. I've never listened to any of his other songs.
Gonna join you guys bitching right here. We have just split with my gf/fiancee. Feels shit. It doesn't even get any better as you grow older, always same dumb pain. We spent 2 years together and were planning to marry. But to be honest with you and myself, it was basically my fault that it did not work out. Feel so bad, that I do not know whether I'm gonna get any sleep tonight.
katatonicone: Feel so bad, that I do not know whether I'm gonna get any sleep tonight.
You won't. It's part of it.

And she won't necessarily either. The shit with this shit is that it's usually shit for everyone, which makes it double shit for everyone.
katatonicone: Gonna join you guys bitching right here. We have just split with my gf/fiancee. Feels shit. It doesn't even get any better as you grow older, always same dumb pain. We spent 2 years together and were planning to marry. But to be honest with you and myself, it was basically my fault that it did not work out. Feel so bad, that I do not know whether I'm gonna get any sleep tonight.
Well you had two options, either be miserable and broke in a relationship, or single and miserable with a pocket full of cash. I think you made the right decision. In terms of cost/benefit analysis, it was the only sane call to make.
Emob78: Well you had two options, either be miserable and broke in a relationship, or single and miserable with a pocket full of cash. I think you made the right decision. In terms of cost/benefit analysis, it was the only sane call to make.
You worded it so nice that it almost felt like a nobrainer :D
Telika: And she won't necessarily either. The shit with this shit is that it's usually shit for everyone, which makes it double shit for everyone.
I'm happy whenever my ex feels shitty.
Emob78: Well you had two options, either be miserable and broke in a relationship, or single and miserable with a pocket full of cash. I think you made the right decision. In terms of cost/benefit analysis, it was the only sane call to make.
katatonicone: You worded it so nice that it almost felt like a nobrainer :D
We solve problems here at the forum. We're forward thinking people. XD
Speaking of hate between former partners... best of luck to all the Greek people, hope you can get out of that mess as fast and as painlessly as possible.
katatonicone: You worded it so nice that it almost felt like a nobrainer :D
Emob78: We solve problems here at the forum. We're forward thinking people. XD
Just keep that glass half full! :)
Emob78: We solve problems here at the forum. We're forward thinking people. XD
JDelekto: Just keep that glass half full! :)
I hate that analogy because no one ever specifies what the hell is in the glass and that to me would make a big difference!