It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Ugh, I cannot believe that my dear friend cannot hit up anime con with me next month. This really sucks because we talk a lot about this and what will we do at the con. But the circumstances weren't very kind to her so I'm very saddened about it.

So I already sign up as volunteer at the con and I hope they'll sent me the shifts so I can help out around the con, preferably the morning shifts.

At least, I bought the ticket to maid cafe and I request the most gorgeous girl to be my maid at the cafe so it ease the pain a little bit.
MGShogun: Ugh, I cannot believe that my dear friend cannot hit up anime con with me next month. This really sucks because we talk a lot about this and what will we do at the con. But the circumstances weren't very kind to her so I'm very saddened about it.

So I already sign up as volunteer at the con and I hope they'll sent me the shifts so I can help out around the con, preferably the morning shifts.

At least, I bought the ticket to maid cafe and I request the most gorgeous girl to be my maid at the cafe so it ease the pain a little bit.
Thats cool dude. Somebody told me that those anime events are awesome. You get to talk to and meet a lot of interesting people. I heard some of the chicks there are pretty smokin too. I always wanted to go but i dont know many people that would go with me. Almost all my friends are grown up and just getting a full time job.
Post edited February 14, 2011 by deathknight1728
I just wrote the sales presentation for a $160,000,000 project for free. Friends and family and all.

I'm unemployed.
A stay a a swanky bed and breakfast, a sleigh ride by a horse drawn carriage with a picnic planned for lunch out by the bay. Hand dripped sugar free chocolate covered strawberries. and well some earrings..........

Well... on the one hand the earrings can be gifted to someone else without much problem.
akwater: A stay a a swanky bed and breakfast, a sleigh ride by a horse drawn carriage with a picnic planned for lunch out by the bay. Hand dripped sugar free chocolate covered strawberries. and well some earrings..........

Well... on the one hand the earrings can be gifted to someone else without much problem.
Why just the earrings? I'm up for the whole package!
akwater: A stay a a swanky bed and breakfast, a sleigh ride by a horse drawn carriage with a picnic planned for lunch out by the bay. Hand dripped sugar free chocolate covered strawberries. and well some earrings..........

Aliasalpha: Why just the earrings? I'm up for the whole package!
Anyone in Alaska? :P
Well, right now im trying to find a reason to motivate me getting up tomorrow; and its damn hard. I don't know if everything could be more fucked up than it is right now.

A few months ago i thought the only thing i needed would be a car. So i got one and now i think i made a huge mistake. I have debts to pay now(not big though) and don't enjoy the responsibilities and expenses which came with it at all. I don't wanna sell it so i will just have to learn to live with it... problem is that its not that huge source of motivation i thought it would be(in fact does not help at all).

I failed 3 exams at uni out of 7 which isn't that big of a deal, but with work and all im becoming more and more uninterested to pass.

And on top of this the thing which i find hardest to handle is the school reunion i went to about a month ago. I think i have never been so disappointed in someone in my life though we haven't seen each other in 7 years. I remember her saying things like "i would like some new clothes but i gotta find a sponsor first" (referring of course to an eventually wealthy boyfriend) while hand playing with some fat dude that word was he had money.

What the hell is wrong with this society? Recently i came to the conclusion that most of the females(not all though, i have seen a few with a different way of thinking) act the same. Always thinking what is best for them no matter who gets hurt in the process. Always expecting from men to have everything(money, well built body, a car and anything else) while basically they have nothing.

I have heard one actually saying "i wont even look at him if he doesn't have a car. What would he expect me, to WALK home??" Well personally i have a car, and to be honest her type would be the last thing i would look to for actually building something.

Anyway, thanks for reading my bitching. Does help to tell someone i guess.
What really pisses me off is games being spoiled thanks to wiki Even when your not reading the plot or something
Example
Crysis 2.....
rooshandark8: What really pisses me off is games being spoiled thanks to wiki Even when your not reading the plot or something
Example
Crysis 2.....
I gotta agree with you man, although in a different way. I played kotor and got up to the part where a lot is revealed, and then some asshole at work told me what happened. I wasnt pissed then, years later i was.
MGShogun: Ugh, I cannot believe that my dear friend cannot hit up anime con with me next month. This really sucks because we talk a lot about this and what will we do at the con. But the circumstances weren't very kind to her so I'm very saddened about it.

deathknight1728: Thats cool dude. Somebody told me that those anime events are awesome. You get to talk to and meet a lot of interesting people. I heard some of the chicks there are pretty smokin too. I always wanted to go but i dont know many people that would go with me. Almost all my friends are grown up and just getting a full time job.
Yep, should be good time. I just hope that I can meet a lot of cool folks there. I'm glad that I don't have to restaurant hopping this time so I can focus on con and have fun interacting with fans. My friends, whose are coming from long way, and I are planning to hang out with smoking chicks so it will be awesome time.

Since my dear friend isn't coming, this mean that I don't have to debut few of the new cosplays so I can focus on only 1 cosplay for that con. Thus, I can save other cosplays for future events to spread it out and save the money in the progress.

You should go to anime events, they're always fun.
I didn't get as much writing done as I should of today, and I just discovered I'm out of money until next month...thppt!
I just wrote the sales presentation for a $160,000,000 project for free. Friends and family and all.

I'm unemployed.
Well, who knew ....

Turns out the people I wrote the sales presentation for are going to buy me a round-trip ticket to Asia when I want to go (sometime late this year, going to try to work there).

Some would say a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush (i.e., I should take a few bucks now instead of promises about later on), but I've known these people for years and trust them. And this is quite a big bird in the bush. Plus, considering I expected nothing, it's an even bigger windfall.

Well, I'm still unemployed, but maybe seeing a story with a nice outcome once in a while can cheer somebody else up. I know there have been plenty of times in my life when the smallest bit of good news seemed like an outsized miracle, and hearing it helped me to keep putting one foot in front of another.
Blarg: ...
Just when you least expect it . . . a great job will come out of nowhere !!!
More good news, Im sorry if any of you are disappointed but id prefer good news than reading the rattler with the bad news.

Man, 84, Stuck in Arizona Desert for 5 Days
Feb 16, 2011 – 7:00 AM
Text Size
Print this page|EmailShare on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on DiggShare on Lifestream
Carmen Castro
AP
PHOENIX - Henry Morello prayed to Saint Anthony, the patron of lost things. But as the 84-year-old spent a fifth night stuck in a ditch in the Arizona desert, he started to lose hope.

"My phone went dead, my battery went dead, and I went dead," Morello said.

But Morello lived to tell his tale Tuesday at a Phoenix hospital, where the diabetic man was admitted in good condition despite drinking windshield wiper fluid to stay hydrated.

He didn't have water, Morello said, so he broke open the wiper fluid container with a rock and filtered it with napkin to try to make it safe.

Morello said he made a wrong turn while driving home Feb. 7 from the Phoenix suburb of Cave Creek and ended up stuck in the desert north of the city, near the state's major north-south road for Grand Canyon-bound travelers.

Morello said he became stranded when - realizing he took a wrong turn - he made a U-turn and wound up in a ditch. He tried to crawl out of the car, but did not get far and returned.

He ripped a chrome piece from his car and put it on the roof, hoping someone would see the reflection.

A pack of hikers found him Saturday morning. He heard a knock on a window from a hiker, and suddenly his long, painful ordeal was over.

"I just kissed him," Morello said of the hiker. "He looked like an angel to me."

The unidentified hikers were not part of the 100 volunteers who passed out fliers and searched for Morello since Wednesday, but they knew he was missing, said Jim Sheehan, a friend who helped organize a search team.

"Nobody ever gave up," said Sheehan, who was on a search plane when he got a call saying Morello had been found.

Morello said he used car mats to stay warm and even read a car manual from cover to cover to pass time. Nights were hardest because he would get scared, he said.

Overnight temperatures the week he was missing were in the upper 30s to the mid-40s, the National Weather Service said. His car and cell phone battery went dead early in the ordeal.

Doctors at John C. Lincoln Hospital said he arrived in good condition considering what he had been through. Morello will remain there for a few days while he is treated for kidney damage.

Dr. Kevin Veale said initial reports were that Morello had consumed some antifreeze, which would have been much worse than wiper fluid.

Morello's nephew, Carl Morello, said his family in Chicago was overjoyed to hear that his uncle was found alive. "Miracles still do happen," Carl said.

Morello lives on his own but a caregiver visits daily. He won't be driving by himself for a long time, said Sheehan.

Morello said he learned another lesson from his adventure: "I'll never drive without water."

Link to real article is here: http://www.aolnews.com/2011/02/16/henry-morello-84-stuck-in-arizona-desert-5-days/?icid=maing%7Cmain5%7Cdl3%7Csec1_lnk3%7C44462
Post edited February 16, 2011 by deathknight1728
Not having a good day. I woke up after maybe 5 hours of sleep feeling like I was about to throw up, scrambled to get some sort of clothing on and by the time I finished, the feeling had subsided. I went out and got the bucket anyway just in case & went back to bed. Woke up an hour later with the exact same feeling but I sat up, got the bucket and the feeling was gone again.

So I'm sitting here feeling like shit and worst of all being bored so I figure I might as well finish off my sam & max marathon by playing series 3. Oh look, on the same computer with the same drivers with the same installers that worked perfectly last year, the games are suddenly unplayable and are showing, of all things, the bloody playstation controls! Apparently triangle does everything, very versatile button your triangle.

deathknight1728: More good news, Im sorry if any of you are disappointed but id prefer good news than reading the rattler with the bad news.
You're better off posting that sort of thing in the positive thread:

http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/the_official_feel_good_and_be_good_to_others_thread/
Post edited February 16, 2011 by Aliasalpha