It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

A friend of mine who is infinitely unlucky. His family PC got blown up during a lightning storm; his father had a heart attack right on exam days, he has to drive his mother to her workplace everyday and so is late to college most of the time, his best friend died in a road accident, he was coerced into joining a political-oriented students' union with communist ideals who forces him to cut class and prepare propaganda on election days, he is absent on the correct days there are important testpapers, he has to go to an internet cafe for using the internet, his dad is unemployed, and due to him being fairly unpopular in class; few people know when he is present and very few people take him seriously during conversations.
He was chided today for being late.I was with him today when coming home and he was sitting next to a non-local kid who asked him to tell him when the bus reached a particular stop. When a seat near me cleared, I invited him over and the kid missed his stop and had to walk a kilometer. He got off expecting to eat at a hotel near the bus stop and it was closed.
How the fuck can that happen?? Can that really happen? And despite all this he always greets everyone with a smile everyday. Goddamn it luck! You'd think there can only be a few times before the dice rolls for you. Just thinking about it makes me sad. Come on, someone needs to give him a break. Pray it comes big and it comes soon.

/vent
Oh wow, Russia wants to legalize piracy again, despite all the protests. Cockmongling dipshits. "At least we nabbed Crimea, lolololol herpaderp."
HereForTheBeer: You might look at it another way, in that having that financial cushion means less stress on relationships. So while money might not solve anything, at least it avoids the problems that come from not having it.

Good luck with the move.
Thank you :) Waking up after 3 weeks of feeling heavily depressed has me thinking similarly. If I did not have money in the bank, I would not be able to apply to put in an application for this Cabin in the Woods. I also wouldn't be able to fly there and back, which is a necessity with my current back issues. It is an inbetween property for me, as I will not be able to take my cats with me and am going to miss them like crazy for at least 3 months(the term of the lease) until I can find somewhere suitable. All searches in this area since November have been fruitless. It is a very competitive rental market, especially with my low income, social standing(disability pension) and having pets, which rules out the majority of properties.
Post edited February 24, 2015 by Tarnicus
I have braces now! Noooooo! I look like a stupid sixteen year old teenager!
Soccorro: I have braces now! Noooooo! I look like a stupid sixteen year old teenager!
So do I and I don't have braces.
Soccorro: I have braces now! Noooooo! I look like a stupid sixteen year old teenager!
tinyE: So do I and I don't have braces.
I'll look for you both in the next Molly Ringwald movie.
Shadowstalker16: A friend of mine who is infinitely unlucky. His family PC got blown up during a lightning storm; his father had a heart attack right on exam days, he has to drive his mother to her workplace everyday and so is late to college most of the time, his best friend died in a road accident, he was coerced into joining a political-oriented students' union with communist ideals who forces him to cut class and prepare propaganda on election days, he is absent on the correct days there are important testpapers, he has to go to an internet cafe for using the internet, his dad is unemployed, and due to him being fairly unpopular in class; few people know when he is present and very few people take him seriously during conversations.
He was chided today for being late.I was with him today when coming home and he was sitting next to a non-local kid who asked him to tell him when the bus reached a particular stop. When a seat near me cleared, I invited him over and the kid missed his stop and had to walk a kilometer. He got off expecting to eat at a hotel near the bus stop and it was closed.
How the fuck can that happen?? Can that really happen? And despite all this he always greets everyone with a smile everyday. Goddamn it luck! You'd think there can only be a few times before the dice rolls for you. Just thinking about it makes me sad. Come on, someone needs to give him a break. Pray it comes big and it comes soon.

/vent
Well,(know this) that sooner or later your friend's luck WILL change for the better.
This is just a fact of life,and a part of life...
Also having a friend that can be counted on,is a big step in the right direction...
How do they feel? Looking like a teenager is far better than feeling like an old man who will end up with no teeth :) I've had more than half of mine removed and the rest will be out when I am able to get them done.
gunsynd: Well,(know this) that sooner or later your friend's luck WILL change for the better.
Also having a friend that can be counted on,is a big step in the right direction...
You should listen to Russ here. He owns the rugby league team, the Rabbitohs. They didn't win a grand final in 43 years!! He's also right about the friend thing, as Russell Crowe doesn't have too many friends after being a dick to so many people :P
Post edited February 24, 2015 by Tarnicus
I hope this is the solution to that problem. It'll suck for a while but hopefully the end result is worth it. Best of luck, my good man!
Tarnicus: How do they feel? Looking like a teenager is far better than feeling like an old man who will end up with no teeth :) I've had more than half of mine removed and the rest will be out when I am able to get them done.
gunsynd: Well,(know this) that sooner or later your friend's luck WILL change for the better.
Tarnicus: You should listen to Russ here. He owns the rugby league team, the Rabbitohs. They didn't win a grand final in 43 years!! He's also right about the friend thing, as Russell Crowe doesn't have too many friends after being a dick to so many people :P
He isn't the only celebrity,that's a dick there's plenty out there...
HereForTheBeer: I hope this is the solution to that problem. It'll suck for a while but hopefully the end result is worth it. Best of luck, my good man!
Ill need a herbst appliance later, to push my lower jaw forward. THAT is some ugly thing!
gunsynd: He isn't the only celebrity,that's a dick there's plenty out there...
Indeed there are. I'm in a silly sleep-deprived mood so will stop repeating the same silly joke :) This is meant to be a bitching thread, so here goes...I've had multiple attempts at getting to sleep this evening/morning and every time I almost nod off, something or someone decides to interrupt my attempt. Too many beings in one space, too close to town, too many FUCKING POWER TOOLS!! Whatever happened to people gardening by hand, using simple tools? FUCK POWER TOOLS! FUCK LAWN-MOWERS! FUCK WHIPPER-SNIPPERS!

Nope that bitching didn't do a darn thing. I think I'll stick to focusing on being silly :)
that cracking sounds... the pain...arrrgh....i hate braces...
You look kind of old, dude.
Attachments:
tinye.jpg (198 Kb)
monkeydelarge: You look kind of old, dude.
Sad thing is because of screw up with my dental insurance I am missing one of my upper front teeth. I was supposed to be without it for a few days but my insurance turned over so now they won't cover the bridge until next January, so yeah, for the next ten months that picture isn't too far off. XD

Shit, who am I trying to impress?